“It just keeps getting better!”

Fulton Steamboat Inn
Ranked #2 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster
Baltimore
“It just keeps getting better!”
Reviewed 2 February 2010

This is my third trip to the Fulton Steamboat Inn. It just keeps getting better. I don't know of a better value. Period. The food is great and plentiful, rooms are very clean and comfortable with all the amenities, nice indoor pool and jacuzzi, and the staff treats you like family (hello Lisa and Arlene!) Plus, you're close to all the attractions, including almost every outlet store you can think of. I highly recommend this inn and look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank JohnBaltoMD

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (454)
SHREWSBURY, PA
Reviewed 2 February 2010

The staff at this hotel is attentive, courteous and the example of professionalism. From the front desk to the housekeeping staff they were prctically flawless in their execution. I was a guest as part of a planned event at the hotel. They catered all of our meals and the food was excellent. This is my second time at the hotel and I think it is an undiscovered gem of Lancaster County. Thank you to the whole staff for making us feel so welcome and for doing such a terrific job. I look forward to coming back again next year. Kudos!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank WGJHS
Jessup, MD
Reviewed 1 February 2010

My partner and I stayed at the Steamboat the weekend of Jan 29, 2010. What a wonderful experience! From the check-in, to the gift shop, to the restaurant, the STAFF was amazing! They were very friendly and courteous and made our stay throughly enjoyable! The rooms were impeccable, the food at Huckleberry's delicious, and the value for the money was the BEST around! I recommend this hotel to all my friends! I can't say enough good things about it! The next time your in Lancaster, make it a point to stay here, you won't be sorry!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank patch991
Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reviewed 31 January 2010

A large group of us gathered at the Fulton Steamboat Inn for a two night weekend. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very nice, as was the entire hotel. The management really keeps on top of things here. The hotel was very close to the outlets and other activities. Our group is a yearly event and we will definately be returning next year!

1 Thank JEF7864
Annapolis, MD
Reviewed 31 January 2010

The Steamboat Inn is a perfect weekend getaway, where you almost feel like you are floating on the Mississippi. We came with a large group, and know how difficult groups can be to accomodate. From the moment we "Stepped aboard" and were given our "passports" for our weekend voyage, we knew we were were in for a pleasant surprise. Our room was well above expectations and the staff went out to their way to accomodate our large group. From the dining room to the front desk, the staff made us feel at home, and actually seemed to take pleasure in their ability to make our stay fun and pleasurable. We will surely come back soon, but maybe next time for a romantic getaway for two!

1 Thank JRAnnapolis
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed 31 January 2010

What a top notch hotel. Food was great, service unmatched to any in the area. Prices were very affordable. Lookin for a weekend "Get Away", this is the place to do it.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank easbridge
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 31 January 2010

This was my second visit to the Steamboat and it was even better than my first. I felt welcomed the moment I was greeted at the registration desk. All the staff during my stay were happy and seemed to enjoy their jobs. I visited both the pub and restaurant and was impressed. We took advantage of their all inclusive passport, which made for an amazing value. The location was convenient as the hotel is directly across the street from the outlet center. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and look forward to my next visit.

1 Thank FuzzCub