“disgusting, disgusting, disgusting!”

Knights Inn Lancaster PA
Ranked #27 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Room was damp with visible black mold on wall closest to bed and shower curtain. Hair on sink. Towels and washcloths were dirty. Sheets didn't fit bed and pulled off mattress, while top sheet and blanket weren't large enough to cover your body once you were in bed. Spiders on webs in door corners (hadn't been cleaned in...how long?). Toilet kept flushing by itself every 30 min. or so. Offered NO COMPENSATION despite having suffered through one night of this. Free breakfast? We passed on that!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 2cruiseORnot2cruise
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Lancaster PA

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Once again I had the real pleasure of staying at my most favorite place-the Knights Inn,Lancaster,PA.I was greeted by Mike and the entire "family"of staff in the usual very hospipitial way!
It was great to see the may changes that made the stay for all even better....there were new linens,new flat screen TV's,a lobby with more tables and chairs,24/7 beverages,a very beautiful paint job,and landscape job,and more!While all of the above is truly great,the CONSTANT TRULY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE that was as ALWAYS made me feel at home!A heartfelt THANK YOU to MIKE and all at the Knights!Being a priest I have come to really value the kind of refreshing experience I had.I plan to return in several weeks.EVERYONE!!!!!-GIVE YOURSELF THE BEST!Go to KNIGHTS INN!
Fr.John Tokarick

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JohnTokarick
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I reviewed this hotel shortly after new management took over a year and a half ago, and after a few more stays, I felt it was time for a fresh review. There has been much progress in that time - new landscaping; lots of painting, papering and carpeting; free coffee and juice all of the time; free use of computer in the lobby - I could go on. Freshest smelling room of any hotel I've been to. I spoke with the manager, and he indicated room upgrades will be happening soon (new TVs and furniture). Great free internet that doesn't require logging in each time you use it. Nice free breakfast too - and at the most convenient location in Lancaster. Service is unparalleled - when the manager saw my wife's back brace, he immediately told us to go to our room while he grabbed our luggage and even parked our car! Did I say great rates and a beautiful pool?

Room Tip: We have stayed here and never had a room we didn't like. Noise has never been a problem.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I stayed here and the stay was outstanding. The housecleaners did a outstanding job keeping the rooms clean and the Inn itself. If you needed anything it was done right a way. The rooms are very clean. The pool is clean. The lobby is great as they have a computer for use. They have Coffee,orange juice and apple juice 24/7. The price of rooms is very good. The entire staff is friendly and helpful all the time. The Inn is near Restaurants and outlets. The outside was great too. I would recomend this Inn to my friends and anyone else.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Herbert M
Reviewed 7 June 2013

The entire team is non-stop in keeping everything just right. It is teamwork as it's best. The pool was clean. My room was much better than expected, esp for the price. Even had a computer in the lobby to use when I forgot the power supply to my laptop. The place was free of that musty early in season smell that one frequently finds. A bonus is a direct view of Amish farmers at work right out of the window in the lobby. Will be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank N2OPS
Meghan P, Manager at Knights Inn Lancaster PA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Dear customer, thank you for sharing your review with us. We are glad that you liked our team work and rooms. You are most welcome anytime and will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to Lancaster for my birthday last year in aug for the first time and we stayed at knights inn the location is great your by great atractions restaurants and bars the inn itself is great for the price staff is friendly and knowledgable our room we stayed in was old not very clean and small but for the location and value I would go back

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Max10303

Dear customer, thank you for sharing your review with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here. we deeply apologize for the room that you stayed in was not cleaned as you expected. You are most welcome anytime and will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I drove from Fort Necessity near Somerset, Pennsylvania and it was a long drive of over 200 miles. I arrived very tired in the late afternoon and check in was easy and the young man was very nice and professional. The hotel is aged, but they have renovated the rooms to an extent. Nothing fancy, but for my purposes it was very good. Room was clean and WiFi internet speed was good. There is also a computer in the lobby if guests need to use it. Overall, the stay was great. Breakfast is more than enough to get you going. I'm not the picky type and what I like is a clean and quiet room, which it was, as I stayed for 3 nights and drove back down to Washington, D.C. The other staff members were very nice and professional as well. Parking was easy and this hotel being on the main highway, is close to gas stations and restaurants, as well as main Amish attraction sites.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Don B

Dear customer, thank you for sharing your review with us. We are glad that you liked our service and rooms.You are most welcome anytime and will be happy to assist you.