“very dissapointing”
Review of PF Changs

PF Changs
Ranked #443 of 617 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Positives: We were seated at lunch time quickly.
Mongolian Beef was very good.
Negatives: My dish was supposed to have brown rice, got white rice.
My son's dish came with white rice, asked for brown.
My son asked waiter how hot his Korean bibimbap and the waiter said a "4", he then requested they cut the spices in half to a "2". Dish came and was at least an "8". He returned the dish and we were not charged for it.
I was charged $17.95 for a 10.95 dish and it took 3 tries, almost 30 minutes and the regional manager to correct the credit card.
Very pricy restaurant !!!!
We really wanted to like this restaurant but we will not be going back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Four of us chose F Changs for Fathers Day. Made reservatoins and we were in a room off the bar. Loved it there because we were away from the noise. This was our friends first time at a PF Changs and they enjoyed it thoroughly. Two of us had the Salmon Miso and it was delicious. My husband chose a chicken curry dish. Had the Fried green beans tempura and all four of us shared this appetizer. Husband had the won ton soup. Both of the men had exotic cocktails and they loved them. will definitely plan another reservation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Usually love PF Chang’s, one of my favorite restaurants. This location is definitely not typical of the chain. Food is sub par and noise level is ridiculously high. Went on 2 occasions thinking perhaps the first was an off day, nope. Sad to say never again.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Words fail to do justice to how miserably run this restaurant is. My family and I have long been fans of P. F. Chang's---at least the one outside Philadelphia on Rt. 1 (the ones in Baltimore leave something to be desired, I must add). We were very excited that finally one was coming to our hometown. The first time there I sensed things were not quite right: the service was helter-skelter, the music too loud, the food so-so. We attributed all this to "growing pains," hoping (against hope) that the initial wrinkles would be ironed out. They weren't; in fact, the food and the service were worse today than in the other two occasions we have visited since it opened. It was, for sure, our last visit. The shrimp fried rice had may four smallish shrimp, tasteless, and lumpy---a real disaster. The waitress rung up the wrong order at first (another shrimp dish we had not ordered) and offered a lukewarm, perfunctory apology---all the while the bland sweet and sour chicken getting cold as we waited for the order to be corrected. Water was not offered and service was surly and "tired." Management at this P F Chang has hired very badly. You will be better off at the Chick Fill'A across the parking lot, despite its limited menu, where you will get very pleasant servers who do not look tired and dirty and well-prepared food for a mere fraction of what you pay at this P F Chang for the horror that passes for food there.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We were there on Sat.eve June 10. It was so loud my husband and I could not have a reasonable conversation. The acoustics are terrible, dishes were banging and people had to yell in order to be heard......Not a pleasant experience at all. Too bad since the food and service were great.....We won''t go back until this is corrected.

1  Thank Linda L