“Not Bad”

Days Inn & Suites Lancaster
Ranked #33 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Middlebury Center
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Getaway for two.
Overall we enjoyed the quiet room. And that the staff were quit in the mornings. The desk staff were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I read a lot of complaints by some people that most likely don't live in a palace, yet expect to be treated like royalty; but I do understand a certain level of comfort is expected.

When I visit different cities/ countries my focus is generally having a safe comfortable place to sleep and leave my bags.

I stayed only 2 nights, no need for interactions with house keeping (I'm not messy, nor did I need the towels changed everytime I took a shower)

I got value for money spent. Very friendly staff, Jackie at the front desk was very helpful in suggestions. My room was clean, comfortable... When I travel I never eat at the hotels because there are loads of different places to go out and experience!

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo