“LUNCH”

JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 588 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located At Park City Shopping Mall
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We go here at least once a week, food and service is always great! They also have a great Happy Hour!

Pete D, Owner at JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2014

I see that you have enjoyed many visits to J.B. Dawson's. Thanks for your great reviews & we hope to see you again next week. Sincerely, Pete DiCarlo. Director of Operations/Owner.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Good food, good service. Nothing great, but a very sound choice. Recommend chicken fingers---seemed like they are made on premise but can't be sure.

Pete D, Owner at JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thanks for the very nice review & I can promise you that the chicken tenders are absolutely made fresh on the premises. Boneless strips of chicken dipped in our homemade batter. We hope that next time we can wow you with some of our other dishes. Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We like to go to JB Dawson's almost every time we go to Park City. All of the times we ate their we have not had a bad meal yet. We don't order anything we normally eat at home like steaks or burgers, you can have them any time. The menu is great and always good cold drinks. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the great review but you need to switch things up next time. We have lots of great items all over our menu. Even if you don't, you can't go wrong with our burgers like you said. Thanks again!

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My wife works at the mall so we go at least 1-2 times a month. Interior is warm and inviting and very clean. Staff very friendly. We never had a complaint about the food....never. I would suggest that they stay open later....especially on weekends. Mall employees and friends would love to get a drink and some food after 10pm. Missing out.

Thanks for the great review. We would love to stay open later but business unfortunately dictates that and we are really slow by the time we close. I can tell you that last call is 30 minutes after we close so you do have time to grab a drink if that is what you are looking for. Thanks again!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We recently visited JB's because a family member recommended it. The interior is very well decorated, and the establishment is very clean. The staff seems very nice and professional, and the food is just ok. I have had better steak at Texas Roadhouse. I believe that this place is way over priced for what you receive in quantity and quality. I must admit I was disappointed considering it was recommended to us.

Pete D, General Manager at JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Hello, my name is Ryan Lobo and I'm the General Manager of this location. I would like to try and make this up to you if you would allow me the chance. We pride ourselves on quality of food and our steaks are by far one of the most ordered items on our menu. If you could send us an e-mail to our corporate website which is jbdawsons@yahoo.com or call me at 7171-399-3996 I would love to try to rectify this experience. Thanks again and I hope to speak to you soon. Sincerely, Ryan.