“Nice 5 star Hotel”

Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country
Ranked #12 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed 8 February 2013

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel. He booked a King Suite room and had the staff delivery roses to our room. We went to the Dutch Apple Theater for a since dinner and show. The next day he took me shopping at the Rockvale Outlet center. He has loved me for the past 40 years and continues to show his love toward me. We enjoyed the friendly staff at the hotel and also the nice anniversary card from the manager. Thank You for great service.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jackie S

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Most recently I traveled to Harrisburg, Pa. and on my way back had to stop overnight in Lancaster, Pa. My company booked me into the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel. The hotel was easy to find and close to many restaurants. My room was very clean and the staff very friendly. The wifi was excellent as well as the business center was well stocked with paper. On the day of check out I forgot my file folder and the manager fedex it back to me. Talk about great service !!!!! Definately and highly recommend this hotel to all that visit Lancaster, Pa. area.

Room Tip: The breakfast was excellent !!!
1  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We visited Lancaster to attend a show at the American Music Theater and booked our stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel. The hotel was wonderful. Well decorated and our king room was clean and just beautiful. The staff was friendly and the manager Mr. Ashbrook very polite. We had a great time at the show and the hotel. We plan to return when the sight and sound show Noah starts and will be staying at this Wingate by Wyndham Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ann W
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We had stayed at many hotels but the Wingate by Wyndham in Lancaster, Pa. was just excellent. The room was absolutely clean and well stocked with supplies. The in room coffee was quite very good. The flat screen tv with HD was wonderful. The spa and exercise rooms were well kept clean and everything working. The best was the hot breakfast. Great selection of food. Staff friendly and knowledgable with local directions. Definately a excellent stay.

2  Thank Judy Z
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We stayed here for the second time and the staff was very helpful and nice to talk to.The use of the business center was very helpful when I needed to check thingsThe only thing that needs an upgrade is the breakfast. the waffles were good but the bacon was overcooked and very dry. They give you a good selection of food to choose from. which made up for the bacon

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barry D
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I travel a lot thru out the year and normally do not have time to write a review, but this hotel experience was exceptionally great. The hotel looked brand new and location was perfect for my meeting. The business center was well stocked and the computers were very fast. Staff opened breakfast early for me each morning since my meetings started at 7am sharp. The room was very comfortable and clean. Loved the personal size coffee maker. The sundry shop had good selection of treats. Give this hotel and staff 5 stars !!!

2  Thank Missy G
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Ny wide and I enjoyed our stay at Wingate. It was clean, pleasant, very nice. The only problem was in the morning. The maid started knocking on the door at 10am. We were due out by 11am. I was trying to get as much sleep as I could since I work night shift, (it would really be great if Wingate offered to let people sleep in till 1pm for a few dollars extra, but that's another matter), but the maid started knocking right at 10am. Since I didn't fall asleep until 5am, this was very important to me to get that extra hour in. We talked to the hotel manager. He was very nice to us, and we felt very respected by him. If we're ever in the area again, we will stay there again. We'll just make sure the cleaning staff isn't so ambitious to knock on our door before we actually wake up.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple