Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$119
ComfortSuites
US$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$177
Book now, pay at stay
US$143
US$64
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$216
US$189
US$172
Agoda.com
1,385 results
All reviewsdunkin donutsfront deskwafflesnice staybreakfast barindoor waterparkgas stationcoffee makerhot breakfastclean hotelbeds were very comfortablewould stay here againhot tubfree breakfastcookiesflat screen tvamish country
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Have stayed at other Wyndham properties and this as well as the others were an excellent value We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I always come to Lancaster it is one of our favorite vacation spots,mostly because of the quiet and just the environment itself. Were from NY so we need the peace from time to time. So anyway we always stay here at the Wyndham. The prices are great, the rooms are comfortable, the breakfast is very good and we love Eric the manager, what a nice guy. The only unfortunate part was that the last 2 times we stayed here we had issues with the cleanliness. This has been the second stay that we were very disappointed. When we left for the day we thought we would come to a nice cozy, comfortable, clean room but unfortunately it was not that way. The bathroom had hair all over the floor, the mirrors were dirty, there was dirt all over the toilet and bathtub, the towels that we have left on the floor, literally two of them, were re folded and put back, the rug was not vacuumed, the bed looked like my 6 year old fixed it although I think my 6 year old would do a better job. Basically the room was a huge huge sad disaster. I gave the hotel a 4 because I do love it but I couldn't give them 5 because of the cleaning service it's just really really bad. They either need to reprimand their workers or just get ones that do their job right. Other than that I would recommend the hotel and hope to go back again in July for the Gettysburg reenactment.
Grossman family (Staten Island NY)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank nyurn1981
Eric C, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for being a regular customer of the Wingate Lancaster. This is my least favorite type of review. That is, the one that says everything was good but... I apologize for the improper cleaning of your room during your stay. I can use this information to review the importance of details when doing the "stayover" rooms with the housekeepers. I am also humbled by your praise and do appreciate it. We look forward to proving to you that we can do it right when you return in July.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed one night and found the hotel to be clean, staff very friendly and comfortable. The hotel was full that night Nd they managed everyone's needs nicely.

2  Thank Amy S

I have mixed feelings about this review. I am very glad that we et your expectations and handled the full house and nicely met everyone's needs. But I also want to exceed your expectations. We are striving towards that goal. Thank you for taking the time to review the Wingate and I hope when you visit us next time we do exceed your expectations.