“The idea of a food truck was cool and the...”
Review of Dude with the Food Catering Inc - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dude with the Food Catering Inc
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Expanded Catering Menu for corporate or private event (available year round)Korner Kitchen (seasonal) features authentic southern style BBQ & home made sides. Outdoor dining at our beautiful picnic grove.
Reviewed 27 August 2010

The idea of a food truck was cool and the setup was different from the everyday so that was fun. When the line started growing around lunchtime I thought this was going to be great especially since the selection was adequate and the prices reasonable. Sorry to say I was disappointed first at the amount of time we waited for our styrofoam container of food and also at the taste. I had the pulled pork which definitely was tender but missing flavor. The hot dog came on some strange roll. The beans were from a can. The fries were fresh cut potatoes and delicious. The place has potential and you can see they put in great effort but unfortunately they haven't mastered it yet.

Reviewed 17 July 2010

Some of the best I have ever had actually - we will be going back frequently!!!

1  Thank amishland
Reviewed 9 May 2010

The pulled pork is absolute perfection. I cannot say enough about it. I always hesitate to get pulled pork because it's sometimes dry meat in covered in sauce, but this is perfect. Melt in your mouth, over-stuffed sandwich. If I were going to change anything, I'd use a crustier kaiser roll? The fries are cooked like carnival fries...the ribs are also delicious. I'll be back this week for the beef - I haven't had that yet.