“Super ice cream”
Review of Carmen & David's Creamery - CLOSED

Carmen & David's Creamery
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Homemade ice cream in the heart of historic downtown Lancaster Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Very premium ice cream. Lots of creative home made flavors. Coolest feature was the sampler. For the price of a single dip you get three mini scoops. You get to try more of their great flavors at the same time. Super unique tonight was Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Salted Carmel, and Mojito sorbet. Shop brightly colored. Staff very friendly and helpful. Worth the trip into downtown.

1  Thank Alan4B

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Amazing...... Best ice cream I've ever had (at least in America). Creamy, creative flavors, etc. I never wanted to leave Lancaster.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I LOVE Carmen & David's. I find a new obsession every season. This summer I can't get enough of their Fruit Coolers. There are always 3 sorbets in the cooler with flavors like Blood Orange, Blueberry Mint, Tripple Berry, Mimosa & so many more. Choose a sorbet flavor, the scooper will blend it with seltzer water and you have a Fruit Cooler. It's like a gourmet slushee, so refreshing during this hot weather, especially when walking around down town Lancaster, PA.

1  Thank sullik72
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Finally tried Carmen and David's Creamery after hearing great things about it. So glad that we did. Their ice cream was delicious and we had great service.

It was just pricey compared to other ice cream places that we frequent.

1  Thank michellelynnp
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My daughter has a peanut allergy so whenever we travel I am always extra concerned about what she eats and even more so when it comes to desert which I typically have her skip. Well i am glad we didnt skip this place. I walked in on a Saturday night with a line out the door and told the girl behind the counter my daughter had a peanut allergy she went over with me what was safe to eat, opened up a brand new box of cones and used a new spoon to ensure my daughter food didnt come in contact with peanuts. To be able to have my daugher eat ice cream like a normal kid is such a big deal for her as it rarely happens so this really made our trip even more special.