“Great time!”

Ranked #7 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster
manalapan, nj, United States
“Great time!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel has everything you need. Clean rooms, fantastic indoor pools and lots of activities for the kids. We went with our daughters and their children and we were out most of the day visiting the many attractions in the area. It was nice to come back to entertainment for the kids. The service at the restaurant was also great.

1 Thank Maryann H
Emma L, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
I am glad you had a great time, and got to enjoy all that our Resort has to offer! We can't wait for you and your family to return again soon! Emily Hall :: Guest Relations :: Ehall@willowval.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (252)
CAMP SPRINGS, MD, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Employees and service was exceptional. rooms were clean and well furnished. The fitness area was equipped adequately. The pool and splash park areas were very clean and contained sufficient supplies. The common areas, i.e., halls, dining areas, and outside were maintained in an excellent manner. The location enhanced our overall appreciation and enjoyment of our visit.

1 Thank James N
Emma L, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your great experience with us! I absolutely love hearing from families who enjoy our resort so much! We work towards giving our guests the best possible experience, and it sounds like we were successful for your family! I hope to see you and your family again soon! Emily Hall :: Guest Relations :: ehall@willowval.com
Bronx, New York
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed in the king room with a Jacuzzi.Nice, clean, quiet room. Very friendly, knowledgable staff. Great restaurant in the hotel there is no need to travel. The Pool was phenomenal! Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank NatalieVero25
Emma L, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your great experience with us! I am so happy to read you enjoyed your stay, and that our staff was able to help you while you were here! Thank you for staying with us, and be sure to visit again soon! Emily Hall :: Guest Relations :: ehall@willowval.com
Catonsville MD, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

All the service folks were very nice, but nothing outweighs the fact that there was a sock (not my own) in my bed in the middle of the night. I cannot think of any other possible explanation than the bed linens were not changed between guests, which I find unforgivable. I will not be going back.

5 Thank Amanda R
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am embarrassed to read this experience, and it is certainly not the high standard we set for ourselves! You are correct, that is something that should never happen, and I will be investigating this with our Head of Housekeeping to see what happened, and how we can make sure our rooms are in tip-top shape prior to our guests' arrival. It is experiences like these that we can learn from, and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you that your experience was a rare human error, and not the great quality we provide for our guests. I would love to speak with you further about your stay if you could email me at Ehall@willowval.com at your convenience so I can make this situation right for you. Thank you for staying with us. Emily Hall :: ehall@willowval.com :: Guest Relations::
Kinnelon, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I booked this online just by reading reviews on Trip Advisor. We went to Dutch Wonderland and needed a place close by. I was so pleasantly surprised - it was a beautiful hotel. The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean. Went with another family and had adjoining rooms - the kids thought it was great. Restaurant was very good for both breakfast and dinner. Had dinner on the outside patio on a beautiful night and it was great because no one else was out there so the kids were ok to walk around. We didn't have time to use the pool, but it looked great. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. It was a great surprise that it was so nice. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
I am so happy to read you were pleasantly surprised! We love when we can wow our guests, and I am happy we could do that for you! I hope to see you again soon, and thank you for staying with us! Emily Hall :: Guest Relations :: ehall@willowval.com ::
Jamaica, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We had a wonderful time. The hotel is beautiful and clean and the people working there were friendly and accommodating. My room was lovely with everything I needed. The kids and adult pool was fabulous. The grounds around the hotel were beautiful and clean.

1 Thank Karren M
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I am glad we could provide you with a great getaway! I hope to see you again soon! Emily Hall :: Guest Relations :: Ehall@willowval.com
Woodstown, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My kids- toddler age- Love this place! the water area is great. We also enjoyed room service. We stayed in the suite, and it was very spacious and perfect for our family of 5! We've been 3 times, and we will be going back again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Emma L, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am glad your children have so much fun at our water playground! Thank you for visiting us every year, and we can't wait for your next trip to Lancaster! Emily Hall :: ehall@willowval.com :: Guest Relations