DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster
ComfortInn
US$119
US$95
Country Inn
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$74
US$69
Red Roof
US$99
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
US$126
US$118
Agoda.com
1,742 results
All reviewsdouble treewillow valleywater playgroundcookiesthe palm courthole golf courseindoor waterparkpool areadutch wonderlandbreakfast buffetgreat for kidswhirlpool tubbeautiful hotelgreat poolwedding receptionupon checkhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Got a two bedroom suite and while a bit on the tight side, was very nice for our family of 5. The water "park" was a hit with the kids, though the chlorine content in the water was quite much. Would come back again...good times!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Emma L, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

It sounds like you had a lot of fun while visiting! That is great! Our water playground is usually a hit for our little guests, and we love hearing about how much fun they had! We hope to see you and your family again soon! Emily Hall :: Guest Relations :: Ehall@willowval.com

Reviewed 28 August 2014

The staff, the extras, and the rooms were very good. The AC, while very good, could use an air flow adjustment. Rather than use the hotel cafe and room services, a better value was found at nearby establishments.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your feedback! We can't wait to see you again soon! Emily Hall :: Guest Relations :: Ehall@willowval.com

Reviewed 28 August 2014

What a beautiful hotel and staff. We were extremely touched by the balloons and candy left in our room upon arrival for our son's bday that was a great touch. Thanks for adding that for us. The hotel room was spacious and clean. The pool area is great for kids. The hotel itself is beautiful. It is quite a distance from Hershey but it was worth it. Breakfast was delicious and the hotel grounds are immaculate. There was a corvette convention while we were there so that was a hit with my sons.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your experience! I am glad to hear that your son enjoyed his birthday balloons! We always love to give a special treat to those celebrating a special occasion! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you and your family back again soon! Emily Hall :: Ehall@willowval.com :: Guest Relations

Reviewed 27 August 2014

The hotel is beautiful. Very clean. The staff members are very helpful. Close to everything. We had a great time in Strasburg (Trains/Dutch Wonderland). The outlets are close by and we got great discounts.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us! I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, and the attractions that are close by! It's also always a treat to get great deals at the Outlets while in town! We hope that you'll be back again to visit us soon! Emily Hall :: ehall@willowval.com :: Guest Relations

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Although this hotel, is beautiful and clean, it is not as family friendly as I had hoped.
I booked a 2 bedroom suite, which only has 1 private king bedroom, 1 small bathroom and a queen bed located upon entry into the room. There is no privacy for that bedroom, no living area, no bathtub (shower stall only) and a small mini-fridge. This was difficult for a family with small children.
Pool area is clean, and has lifeguards on duty. Separate water park area has 1 small slide, 1 large slide and sprinkler.
Hotel restaurant is small. Buffet breakfast was good, but we had a 20 minute wait on a Friday morning at 9 am. Restaurant staff needs to be more organized, especially during peak meal hours. The hotel should consider serving the buffet breakfast in a larger space, perhaps in their meeting/banquet space on the lower level, to accommodate a larger crowd.
Although the hotel offers niceties, such as daily activities like Zumba and campfires, I would also appreciate a simpler convenience, such as 24 hour coffee in the lobby area, which the hotel does not offer.
Staff was disappointing. Front desk could not help me with questions regarding local dining, or even where the closest Starbucks or gas station was (clerk told me she was from Colorado and didn't know the area). Housekeeping did not clean my room during one of the days of my stay, although I was gone all day. Not a problem for me, but I was not happy that I needed to wait 2+ hours for clean towels to be brought to my room. Took towels from the pool area to be able to shower my kids. Restaurant staff disorganized and understaffed.
As a loyal Hilton customer and frequent traveler, I probably would not stay at this hotel again with the whole family. Willow Valley is a very nice area, but it is a 15+ minute ride to Dutch Wonderland, and other attractions located on Lincoln Highway (Rt. 30), not conveniently located to many restaurants, except fast food, and this hotel did not suit my needs for traveling with children.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Emma L, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and for staying with us! I apologize that your stay did not exceed your expectations, which we want for each of our guests! I appreciate that you provided your observations, as these are definitely things we can learn from and continue to improve upon! I will definitely be in contact with our staff management to ensure that our front desk is properly trained in the local area, and that we are making sure we are well staffed through out our day! If there is anything I can do to make it right for you, please email me at your convenience at ehall@willowval.com as I would love to discuss your stay with you further! Thank you again, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to give you a great stay! Emily Hall :: Ehall@willowval.com :: Guest Relations