“Not Much to Look at, But We Had A Great Lunch”
Review of Arigato - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arigato
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stopped here on a whim during a trip through Lancaster. The place is clean but the decor is a little run down. We had a delicious and relatively inexpensive lunch of gyoza and sushi. The service was very pleasant and competent. Overall experience: much better than fast food. Definitely worth trying.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

We love this place!! We go at least a couple times a month. We were hesitant at first, because our first hibachi experience since moving to Lancaster (Ichiban) was absolutely horrible. We love that it's BYOB, as it definitely keeps the cost down. Our experience is with the hibachi side only, and cannot comment on the dining room side. We usually get the dinner for two, and some sushi, and it's around $40. In our experience, that's a great deal for Hibachi. The dinner for two is served in 3 courses and includes: soup, salad, shrimp, chicken, steak, noodles, vegetables, and fried rice. The portions are generous, and we usually have leftovers. The food is awesome, and fried rice is included with your meal. A lot of places charge extra for that. The chefs are great, and always make amazing food. The sushi is one of the best places we have found in the area. I would highly recommend Arigato.

Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

#1. just avg. food- nothing special with taste
#2. cost was high- $90.00 for 3 people and No alcohol (no liquor license)
#3. good service- place was empty so service should have been good.
#4. empty parking lot and empty restaurant.
#5. BYOB
6#. the place was clean

Jerry ehrlich from the great City of Philadelphia

Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

We up and went to the big city of Lancaster, PA to pick up Cousin Stoltzfuz. The buggy lost a spoke in front of one of those highbachi places with the Japanese stuff. Well, I ain't never ate no raw fish, except in survival school, but the highbachi food was good. I had steak with rice and veggies. It was a good deal for all the food. My English friend told me to try the sushi and I liked it but would rather eat the cooked stuff. The owner cooked our food, and he was very nice. That steak was so tasty. It was better than Aunt Martha's steak! I will take a bath next time I go there and bring a bottle of Amos's home made brew.
I will try to get up there to the city once a month and eat at Arigato. Heck yeah.

Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

Love this restaurant. Go at least once a month sit at the table around grill good sushi also. Service and food excellent