“Delectable salmon dinner”

Cuisines: Greek
wash dc
“Delectable salmon dinner”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Although the atmosphere is more sports bar than fine dining the food was excellent. I have never tasted a better piece of grilled salmon and my fellow diner loved the comfort food taste of the moussaka. It's within walking distance of Penn Square in the heart of Lancaster and the price was quite reasonable.

Visited November 2013

• Greek first
Clifton, New Jersey, United States
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Service was prompt. Food was excellent my blueberries pancake was soft and with lots of blueberries. They are open on Sunday.

• Visited November 2013
“Amazing food and wait staff!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Yorgos for his birthday dinner. We were sat immediately by a very friendly nice older woman which we believe may of been the owner. Our server came right to us despite the fact is was pretty busy. Obviously we order a adult beverage and because it was his bday they gave him a fish bowl drink. Wow it was huge and so yummy!! (Those bartenders are on point!) We then ordered our app which was the wings, after picking from the 81 flavored we went with old bay honey. They were so freaking good!! Then we ordered our dinners which were the Spanakopita( spinach cheese pie) and the Yorgos Chicken(feta chz, spinach n peppers). Our dinners were sooooo amazing!! needless to say our experience was pretty unforgettable and we can't wait to go for breakfast!!

• Visited June 2013
Pittsburgh
“Great Greek Food..but not just greek food!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

A nice neighborhood bar, with great greek food. Best Gyro i've had. Delicious cucumber sauce. Huge menu, not just Greek food, but covers it all, the Ruben was wonderful as well.

Visited July 2013
Orange, CT
“Funky bar in downtown Lancaster”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Let me say upfront I didn't eat at Yorgo's. My family and I visited Lancaster recently while passing through PA. Naturally my wife and daughter had to do craft-related things as it's the law in Amish country. I went looking for a place to have a beer. Found Yorgo's nearby - one of those serendipitous moments - everyone was watching the events unfold in Boston and Yorgo's provided a good place to have a drink and talk. Met Yorgo and his staff were all friendly, helpful. The gaudy ambiance hit the right note on a dark day.

Visited April 2013