“The great sticky bun yummy”

Mr. Sticky's Homemade Sticky Buns
Ranked #1 of 16 Bakeries in Lancaster
Description: Mr. Sticky's serves "extremely addictive" sticky buns,cinnamon rolls and beverages from a take out window. All bakery products are made fresh daily on an as needed basis on site. We are closed for the month of January and will reopen February 1 , weather permitting.
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My husband love love love sticky buns or what most people call cinnamon rolls. Well Mr. Sticky's had the best we have ever tasted.
We where driving by and Bill had to try since then since they said they were homemade and they are so good that I had 1 and my husband had 2 and we bought 6 to take with us. They are incredible. They are huge and the icing on the top is very good. That and a cup of coffee was such a great way to start the day.
They are homemade , they are just like my mom or grand mom would make.
Very friendly. This is just a little trailer so no inside seating.
My husband has had to go to Pa a few times since then and has made a special trip to pick up sticky buns.

2  Thank Esther Z

Reviewed 26 June 2014

You have got to try these buns. The place is just a little trailer in a parking lot off the exit, but well worth the trip. In fact, I had a couple dozen of these rolls shipped to New Hampshire when we vacationed there. So good!

1  Thank crazyigues
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I like to stop at non-franchise spots on vacation, and I love sticky buns, so it couldn't wait to try out Mr. Sticky's Homemade Sticky buns! I got the cinnamon bun and everyone else got the sticky bun. I wish I had gotten the sticky too because the cinnamon was not warm and the sticky buns were. I got the peanut butter cream cheese, which wasn't as good as real Jif peanut butter on sticky buns, but almost as good. I didn't find the service particularly friendly and seemed agitated when I asked about drinks(didn't see any listed in menu and didn't see any cups, etc.). She did give us a free mini sticky, which was my dessert that night!:). Overall, glad we went and would probably go back!

2  Thank kidcraze
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Mr. Sticky's is so unique I just love it. Here is this trailer parked in the Lancaster Visitor Center selling the most amazing sticky buns ever. We had gotten ours and had to go back for some more for the hotel staff where we were staying. One sticky bun fed two of us. I can't wait to go back in August and get some more. Btw they are closed on Sunday so plan accordingly. Well worth the trip. They have many different kind and some that I had never heard of. You are truly missing out if you don't make the trip to get some.

3  Thank snowbabyqueen
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Worth the price and the calories. Did not need another dessert for two days. A must buy if you are in the area. It is located right next to the Visitor's Center off of Route 30.

3  Thank Jeffrey M