“Yum!”

Mr. Sticky's Homemade Sticky Buns
Ranked #1 of 17 Bakeries in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mr. Sticky's serves "extremely addictive" sticky buns,cinnamon rolls and beverages from a take out window. All bakery products are made fresh daily on an as needed basis on site. We are closed for the month of January and will reopen February 1 , weather permitting.
East Earl, Pennsylvania
“Yum!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

First time for Mr. Sticky sticky buns. Son and daughter-in-law treated us to a dozen sticky buns for my birthday. They were very good after warming them in the microwave. Won't say they are the best I ever ate but they were delectable. Still like the local bakery in Bowmansville for the best sticky buns.

• Visited August 2014

Colchester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful tasting bun”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Not the greatest setting in the world but the food makes up for that. We made a stop to the visitors centre and walked across the car park to get one to go. The cinnamon roll, was still warm and the cream cheese icing, which was served in a little tub was great as you could add as much or as little as you liked. Make sure you take some wet wipes or tissues, you will get messy eating it!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank SarahJGabriel
“The best sticky buns”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

These are some of the best sticky buns I have ever had. They are soft and gooey and have tons of cinnamon. My kids tried the cinnamon roll which was so good too. I can't wait to go back again.

1 Thank jenba97
newton
“The great sticky bun yummy”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My husband love love love sticky buns or what most people call cinnamon rolls. Well Mr. Sticky's had the best we have ever tasted.
We where driving by and Bill had to try since then since they said they were homemade and they are so good that I had 1 and my husband had 2 and we bought 6 to take with us. They are incredible. They are huge and the icing on the top is very good. That and a cup of coffee was such a great way to start the day.
They are homemade , they are just like my mom or grand mom would make.
Very friendly. This is just a little trailer so no inside seating.
My husband has had to go to Pa a few times since then and has made a special trip to pick up sticky buns.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Esther Z
CT
“Love, Love, Love these sticky buns!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

You have got to try these buns. The place is just a little trailer in a parking lot off the exit, but well worth the trip. In fact, I had a couple dozen of these rolls shipped to New Hampshire when we vacationed there. So good!

• Visited July 2013