“Great Fun!!”
Review of That Bounce Place - CLOSED

That Bounce Place
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Our kids had a great time. We are glad we found this place. the staff was friendly and helpful, the facility was clean and organized. could have used a larger food offering, but the food they did have was good and reasonably priced. Parents are admitted for free and the price for the kids was okay. We will be back.

3  Thank lauren r

Reviewed 17 June 2013

We love That bounce place. We arrived in Lancaster on a rainy day. Kids were sick of sitting in the car and they wanted nothing more than to run around and be kids! No train museum or buggy rides would pique the interest of my 4 and 2 year olds like the spacious and clean bounce place.

2  Thank Ddani002
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Second visit to That Bounce Place and while still not that other place, it has improved since it first opened (more staff, more bounces, better atmosphere overall). Second visit was just recently with a 5-year-old and a 4-year-old. They had a blast! Price is very reasonable. At the time of day we went, it was not overcrowded, which was very nice that the little ones didn't have to wait long to go down slides and pretty much could bounce freely without a lot of older kids running them over (this is ALWAYS a problem at Monkey Joe's regardless of time of day or day visted). We do love Monkey Joe's in Camp Hill but that is not what I'm reviewing. Yes, some of the bounces are starting to look a little "dirty" but if you are concerned about germs from the start, this isn't where you should be taking your kids. Overall, it is a reasonably priced, kid friendly activity.

1  Thank lamfer
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I've gone a couple of times to this facility. My 3 1/2 yr old son loves it, and I love that he has fun. I don't like that they also have video games, because he is constantly asking for more money to play, I just have to keep saying No and be adamant; but I understand that they are a business and try to make money. I thought it was clean and the staff were friendly. When I went, there were definitely staff working at the big slide, and supervising near the toddler area. I love when they run the 1/2 off deals and have referred a few of my friends when those deals are going!

2  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed 18 March 2013

There were 5 people at the front counter talking and just having a grand old time while no one was supervising the bounces!! My daughter was in the designated toddler area but that didn't deter kids 11 yrs and older from going in there pushing each other and playing rough! Cleay the areas roped off for a reason with big signs saying toddlers only! There were tables were people had left an hr before and there was still sticky juice spilled everywhere and nothing was wiped down. So disgusting. THen the bounces are dirty. Like there's brown streakmarks down the bounce slides. Umm gross! I will NOT be coming back here and I will make sure none of my friends so!!

6  Thank Santina H