“Dinner after the park!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Dinner after the park!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

We stopped at Perkins for dinner after our trip to Dutch Wonderland. The waitress was very friendly. Having lived in PA for over 20 years, but now in VA, it had been years since I ate at a Perkins. My youngest was getting tired, so the nice waitress brought his food out first. We had an overall good dining experience except for the fact they deep fried my sausage links....they must have forgot them because they came out after all the other food had been delivered, and they were deep-fried and gross. The waitress did remove them from my bill. I do miss the days of when they served the Texas Toast!

1 Thank kidcraze

New York City, New York
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

All the years we have gone to perkins never a bad experience. Tim was our server he was very pleasant and very attentive good job Tim!!!

1 Thank Cwbyfromhell
Hempstead, New York
“yummy food, great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

we ate here for a very late dinner...the food was good, the price was right, and the service was fast and friendly.

Visited July 2013
Elkridge, Maryland
“Great food and dessert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had the veg mix with potato, top with eggs and fruit salad on the side. Everything was good, including the fresh fruit salad. For $8.49, it is a real bargain. I had the blueberry piekins to go and that was so delicious!

Visited July 2013
“OK food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I went at 8 pm as I had just arrived in town. I chose a dish that looked mostly like sauteed veggies with a poached egg and hollandaise sauce. The dish was mostly potato wedges with a few over cooked veggies and the sauce was separating when I got it. I have eaten at Perkins at other places but usually always breakfast. Not sure I would try dinner there again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles