“Disappointing.”

Dining options: After-hours
Waldorf, Maryland
“Disappointing.”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because of the reviews. Unfortunately, the food was disappointing. I had a fruit bowl that had no taste. The fruit was sour. My husband had a regular breakfast with eggs, sausage and toast.It was not cooked well. Maybe the better cook is on the weekend since we were there in the middle of the week.

Springfield, Pennsylvania
“Best Pancakes!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I've been to many Perkins Family Restaurants all over the place but honestly these were the BEST PANCAKES I've ever eaten, my husband totally agreed. They were so good we went back the next day for seconds. A great way to start your busy day in Lancaster, PA.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank FunPlacesToCheckOut
New Jersey
“Not the best Perkins has to offer”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We are actually fans of the Perkins chain. We visit them frequently in our home state and when traveling. Unfortunately, this one came up short. To start off, you should not have a problem getting a table here as we noticed over two days that they did not get very busy when we drove by while visiting area attractions. We went for lunch one day. The hostess seemed to be in a daze as she walked us slowly to our table. Our server was friendly and the table area was neat and clean. Every Perkins we have ever been too brings out rolls and butter to the table. This one did not. The meals we ordered were prepared ok and tasted ok but the portions were smaller than the norm. Not a bad experience, but not the best that Perkins has to offer.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Trailblazer07
“Dinner after the park!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We stopped at Perkins for dinner after our trip to Dutch Wonderland. The waitress was very friendly. Having lived in PA for over 20 years, but now in VA, it had been years since I ate at a Perkins. My youngest was getting tired, so the nice waitress brought his food out first. We had an overall good dining experience except for the fact they deep fried my sausage links....they must have forgot them because they came out after all the other food had been delivered, and they were deep-fried and gross. The waitress did remove them from my bill. I do miss the days of when they served the Texas Toast!

1 Thank kidcraze
New York City, New York
“Good food”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

All the years we have gone to perkins never a bad experience. Tim was our server he was very pleasant and very attentive good job Tim!!!

1 Thank Cwbyfromhell