“A Must Visit....”

Ranked #49 of 575 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We have a fantastic menu to offer each and every guests that comes in the door! A place where you will always feel welcome and enjoy a fabulous meal at a great price! We know how often our guests eat breakfast at many different times of the day, so we now serve breakfast menu all day!
“A Must Visit....”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Entering this small cozy cafe we were greeted by the most upbeat and pleasant hostess. Our server Debby was very sweet & attentive. My tomato vegetable soup had way too many chopped green peppers in it and that is all you tasted. I couldn't eat it. Debby was quick to ask me if I wanted the chicken noodle which was delicious. My friend had their chicken salad wrap and she loved it. My grilled cheese sandwich was great as well. I looked at the breakfast items being delivered to the table next to me and the presentations were very beautiful! Everyone was very pleasant...I can't wait to go back!

• Visited April 2013

“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

We have been to Ida's for breakfast or lunch several times. The food is always delicious. The service is good and fast. My husband had a Mediterranean omelet and I had the peaches and cream French toast. The portions were large and the food was great! This is our favorite place for breakfast around Lancaster!

“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

We have eaten twice at Ida's. The first time we had a party of 8. This is a mistake. The restaurant is very small, and they had trouble seating us. In the end they pushed 2 tables of 4 together in a weird position to accommodate us, which wasn't really ideal. That being said, the waitress was wonderful, and the food was delicious. Everything was hot and very tasty. The next time it was just 2 of us. We were seated right away and had the same experience. The waitress was very friendly and the breakfast was again delicious. We will definitely be going back here. Some people think it is a bit pricey. It was $40 for four of us for breakfasts and $20 for 2 people so about $10 a person for a meal and drinks. I don't think that is too bad for what you are getting. It isn't just a breakfast deal of 2 eggs and toast, but rather fancy pancakes, a specialty egg wrap...things like that. If you give it a try I don't think you will be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast in Lancaster!”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

The pancakes are perfect! I had the banana and wet walnut pancakes. So good!

Visited July 2012
5 Thank Toochy
Anywhere, USA
“Breakfast was on our table in five minutes and it was good!”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Breakfast was fresh and hot out of the kitchen. As a matter of fact, they seem to pride themselves on getting your breakfast to the table five minutes after you place your order. The building is new, the restaurant bright and airy and the staff is friendly. Reasonably priced for a tourist area also.

• Visited September 2011