“Rooms in Lancaster”

Red Roof Inn Lancaster
Ranked #24 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The room was really nicer than expected. They had just remodeled. Very clean.

3  Thank Linda T

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I usually stay at red roof inns when I am working away and I am never dissapointed
The Lancaster red roof was exceptional. Clean,friendly, and helpful
Thank you red roof Lancaster, I will be back

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Thomas18603
Reviewed 26 May 2012

We have been staying with this company since they became the Red Roof Inn. The staff is exceptionally courteous and helpful. In case any problems occur they make sure to take care off them ASAP. We will always continue to stay here. KUDOS to THE RED ROOF INN TEAM..

Room Tip: Reserve your rooms early since the hotel tends to stay very busy.
Reviewed 26 May 2012

When getting together with friends where you stay is not something that you should worry about. Everything was what you'd expect from a good hotel. Clean rooms and courteous service. Both were there. The price was great for what you receive.No matter where you stay problems can occur outside of management control. I was there with 5 other couples and we all enjoyed ourselves. Really, if your vacation enjoyment is based on the hotel, there's something wrong.We would deffinately return to this one.Hotel located conveniently and the breakfast offered was substancial. It was a great way to start the day. Enjoy your time and relax. This hotel is one that you don't have to worry about.

1  Thank Fred T
Reviewed 26 May 2012

this is really bad experience, I recommend everyone that never ever book this hotel. The hotel operator is rude, and only wanna make money. Bad service and bad people.

1  Thank Johnson S
MyGHMhotels, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Dear JohnsonS,

I would like to personally thank you so much for the feedback. We encourage customers to write reviews, because it a great motivational tool for the staff to work harder when there is a marginal error. It tells us where we are wrong and how we can correct it. As I researched more during your reservation Ms. Johnson, I learned why you felt you had a bad experience. I understand your plight and I would love to truly offer you our deepest apologies. However, as I mentioned earlier during our conversation on the phone. An advanced purchase is non-refundable and uncancellable reservation. The advance purchase which is normally purchase 14 days ahead of time is usually over 20% of the rack rate. This is deeply discounted rate because it is an immediate reservation and guarantee of room on your arrival. I understand that you had difficulties through the online travel agency that you booked with. Unfortunately, we can not meddle with online travel agency bookings.
Again, I would truly like to apologize for the inconvenience and would like to offer you a discount and more memorable stay the next time you visit the beautiful lancaster. We are voted the best hotel in Lancaster and pride ourselves in relations to hot breakfast, quality of amenities and customer service.

Yours in Travel,

Dave Gandhi, GM

Reviewed 24 May 2012

My fiancee and I have constantly stayed at this Red Roof Inn whenever we visit the Lancaster area. The staff and service were exceptionally courteous and accomodating during our visits and this was also endorsed by the guests that we had interacted with during the breakfast session. Restaurants and a mall were within walking distance which have been another plus for this hotel. I have recommended this Inn to all my friends and relatives and the ones that have visited here have complimented me for my recommendation. Keep up the excellent work.

Room Tip: The top floors give you a better view of the terrain.
1  Thank W Richard W
Reviewed 19 May 2012

this hitel is centrally located in the center of the amish country. we were close to everything. the rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and they have a deck off the back of the hotel with picnic tables. at the end of the day we enjoyed the view of a beautiful farm away from the noisy street in front of the hotel. i only wish they offered breakfast a little later than 9:00. i would definitly stay there again

1  Thank cynthia m