Paid a little extra hoping to get extra. Got a $65 on Hotels.com, but there were several walkin rates nearby for $20 less. Room and beds were nice. Towels were thin and rough. Bar soap was a sliver and the shampoo packets were impossible to open. Was there 3 nights - 2nd night the room was never cleaned. Breakfast was average - hot waffles, but no cereal and the line was too long for me to wait one morning. By 8:30, there was no fruit left. Somewhat better than the lesser hotels nearby with two comfortable queen beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster - Strasburg is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa