Red Roof Inn Lancaster
US$119
US$95
Country Inn
The Hotel Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$165
US$307
US$199
US$99
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
US$126
US$122
All reviewsroom was cleantexas roadhousebagelsfree breakfastdutch wonderlandmicrowaveoutletsihop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I chose this hotel because just about everything we wanted to see was nearby. The property was clean, well managed, and peaceful. The breakfast was great. Hot foods and well as multiple types of breads sweets, cereal, juices, coffee, tea, etc.

This property allows pets, which is a plus for many travelers. We did not travel with pets. The third floor is reserved for those traveling without pets.

I reserved two rooms, both were above average.

My only complaint was that there was mildew around the tub faucet and the paint on the tub exterior was chipped and falling off. I reported these items in the follow up survey that I completed via email.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank chrise85
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This is our third visit to this Inn and as usual the staff was very friendly and made every effort to accommodate us. They gave us a first floor room that met ADA standards due to my very sore and achy left knee and did not charge us any additional pet fee even though we have three dogs. Granted they are Shih Tzu's and weigh about as much as one big dog put together. This is the first time we stayed on the first floor and were a bit disappointed in the condition of the room, the overly firm/hard as concrete beds and flat pillows. The room had one nice picture mirror on the wall but no pictures of anything on the walls. The bathroom met ADA standards and was very clean. I did notice a couple cracked tiles in the shower area but overall the bathroom was fine. Care was taken to provide a shower chair and there were bars in the shower as well and near the toilet - all of which is 100% up to ADA standards. The real problem was that the mattresses were just hard as could be and the pillows a bit flat. Thankfully there were four pillows and I generally travel with my own so it wasn't a big deal to me. I cannot say that I slept the best on the extra firm mattress and both of us don't remember the King size beds on the second floor being this uncomfortable. We will definitely use this Inn again because they are pet friendly and the staff was very friendly. We also gave the nice hot breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles or cereal two thumbs up. Probably the best breakfast we've gotten at a value priced motel hands down. You can't beat the price, the location or the good breakfast for the money you pay. Like I said, we'll stay here again but will request a second floor room where the beds seemed a bit more comfortable.

Room Tip: If you want a super firm bed go ahead and stay on the first floor but more comfortable beds await on the second floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mystic1959
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stay here once a month for business and pleasure. It's located close to several shopping, eating and entertaining establishments.. The rooms are lovely and clean and there's a good walking area for our dog. Complimentary breakfast is very nice also.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank nancy j
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Of all the Redroof Inns I have stayed in this was probably the cleanest.The staff was friendly and professional. And I was the first Redroof Inn that I recieved a complimentry breakfast at. I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank bcitykif
Reviewed 30 October 2013

we arrived to our room to find mold in the bathroom.we reported to front desk and they cleaned it.the next morning everything we put in the refrigerator froze and the toilet backed up and flooded the bathroom.we told the front desk and they fixed the toilet but left the carpeting outside the bathroom all wet.they told us to turn the refrigerator down to 0 as they told us and everything we put in there froze again.we told the front desk and they said they could do nothing about it.and check out we asked for the manager and of course he was not around and he would call us back about our problems.no one called us back.when we called the hotel the man at the desk who we spoke to said they would give us a 25% discount on our next stay which was unacceptable because we would not go back there and the manager would get back to us.he never did.when we called on tuesday we were told they would email us about the problems we had and of course they have not.the staff and management at this hotel could care less about there guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple