My spouse & I arrived on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving & checked out on Black Friday. We stayed here last year; &, although last year's stay was very good, this year's was better. Our room was equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, desk with free w-ifi & 2 double beds. The wi-fi worked a whole lot better this year than last year. The housekeeping improved immensely leaving us plenty of linens & straightening up. We were disappointed in the free breakfast; last year, we spoke to the gentleman on duty at the desk at length regarding offering more choices for breakfast. Most choices are carbohydrates; not a welcome sight for those of us watching our sugar intake. Fresh fruit, cold cereal, instant oatmeal, bread, muffins, juice, coffee & milk are offered along with waffles which you make yourself. Free USA Today newspapers are in the lobby along with local papers. All in all, a very pleasant stay; we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa