We stayed for a week at this Red Roof. We were in town for a dog show and the event was across the street. The hotel was convenient to the Expo Center. The hotel itself was clean and our room was fine. The staff were courteous and helpful. The breakfast was so so. We only ate there once or twice. But there is an IHop across the parking lot that we took advantage of. During the week they replaced the old tv and took out the cabinet it was in with a nice flat screen attached to the wall which gave the room a lot more space. For the price I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa