I travel to Lancaster 2 or 3 times a year, and I always stay at this Red Roof Inn. I find it convenient, safe and very pleasant. I always use the Red Roof website for reservations, and have never had an issue. Check in is quick and pleasant. During my recent stay I did have issue with the WiFi not working all the time but it was not that much of a problem. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. I enjoy being able to walk to restaurants after driving and working all day. I consider the stay a very good value for my money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa