“Best Breakfast in Lancaster City”
Review of On Orange

On Orange
Ranked #3 of 612 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I have been going here for a few years now. Their breakfast menu is not the most extensive around, but everything on their menu is done very well. Whether it be an omelette, the old stand by, the buckwheat pancakes, or otherwise, the meal never disappoints. Plus, the price is extremely fair for any breakfast, especially when one considers the quality of the food.

It doesn't hurt that the restaurant space is very nice. And if you have a nice day, eating your meal on their back patio area is extremely nice.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I share the Muffeletta. It was tasty and came with mixed greens, a nice accompaniment. As a nice surprise, our waitress brought us 2 small cookies with our check. $9.95 seems like a big city price for a sandwich, but the quality of the ingredients was evident. On Orange sure beats a chain for ambiance, too.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Looks small but plenty of room in basement and patio. Solid breakfast and great service. Had the egg sandwich on fresh roll, excellent.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I would give their food 5 stars. Breakfast is delicious and cofee is wonderful. I have had mixed experienced here with staff. It seems if I take my children I am treated like a third class citizen. My children are Very well behaved kids, or I would never have attempted to take them here. If I go in with just my husband we are treated well. Not sure what this is? Food is good though. I like the Indian-omelet. The pancakes are also delish! Great spot of a nice brunch, just leave the gang at home!

2  Thank Kim H
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My family and I walked around Lancaster town last Sunday morning looking for this restaurant. We finally located it and were quickly seated. The staff was very friendly and provided great service.
I had a three egg omelet with toast and potato(half serving) with roasted tomatoes (half serving).
There is nothing better than to start your weekend morning off with a delicious breakfast and a smile on your face!