“Great place to stop for a drink”
Review of Cafe One Eight

Cafe One Eight
Ranked #32 of 612 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: A passion for excellence meets the art of people. Cafe One Eight offers casual dining in a historic, intimate, downtown setting. Located at 18 W Orange St in Lancaster, PA. Featuring a delicious selection of food, coffee, tea, and more. Free WiFi.
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I was wandering around Lancaster waiting for someone and walked past this place and actually turned around to come in and have a coffee. Im glad I did because they have great prices, friendly staff, and delicious coffee.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Whilst riding our bicycles between Boston and Washington DC we popped in for lunch and the coffee and sandwiches were great. The staff were friendly and helpful. Relaxed atmosphere and good ambience.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Best French toast I've ever had at a restaurant. Came with fresh berries and drizzled with honey. Also had a side of yogurt with a honey drizzle. Perfect for a cool morning.

It also wasn't super crowded which was great. I went to catch up with a friend and we had a great time. It was a perfect location with and quaint atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

If you are looking for a cozy breakfast nook with fresh food at a reasonable cost, then Cafe One Eight is the place to go. It has a starbucks ambience but with freshly made food. Proportions are big, the food is tasty. I went for lunch, though and I had a nice salad. It is a small restaurants and may not be appropriate for large groups.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Soo many items deliciousness everywhere! My wife & I loved the food and service, to the point we needed a nap after!