Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsholiday inn expressfront deskoutlet mallthe american music theaterolive gardenroom was cleancracker barrelthe breakfast areanice hotelstay there againhotel is locatednice outdoor poolfree breakfastwithin walking distanceyogurtsight sound theaterrefrigerator and microwave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I am from the Philly area, and I travel for pleasure & business 225 days per year.
It is rare to find the level of service which I found here at the Holiday Inn Express ~ Lancaster, Pa ~ Rockvale.
Specifically, Jeremy and Diane, greeted me and made the check-in process smooth and effortless.
If you are in the area, go out of your way to stay here... it is an incredible value!
Thank you Diane and Jeremy!

Carl David

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cocacolakidcdv
Reviewed 11 May 2012

The good: location is right in outlets and nearby attractions. Cookies in the afternoon were a nice touch, bedding soft and comfortable. Breakfast was average and what is expected from hotel breakfast. More fruit would be nice. Pancake maker was fun.

The bad: cleanliness of bathroom is questinable. We found tiny hairs all over the sink from the last guest shaving. Very gross. The air conditiner was not very cold but we called about it and it was fixed. The internet wifi was very slow. The outside door was broken and I often found it propped open, which is a great security concern if you ask me. i am not sure if guests or staff propped open, but either way there was a broken door that was not fixed.

I'm torn as to whether I would stay here again or not. The location can't be beat, but it was not an exceptional experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear NJprofessional,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. Kindly accept our sincerest apology for the inconvenience caused. I truly value the comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer to improve your stay. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Thank you again for your review.

Bon V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

Price reasonable. Very clean. Nearby outlets but didn't find any great deals.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 13 April 2012

This Holiday Inn Express is extremely well located for visitors to the Pennsylvania Dutch country of Lancaster, Pa. It has everything you would love for a weekend, a week or a month's stay. Theater, factory outlets, delicious food, many restaurants, historical sites and the beautiful culture of the Amish and Menonites. Most important, John the Manager, and his staff at this Holiday Inn Express welcome you and treat you like members of a happy family. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and especially clean. Recent additions of new beds, carpeting and flat screen TV's enhance the comfort of each room. The common areas are also very clean and well maintained. The breakfast area in particular, gives you a strong sense of warmth and friendliness. Lillie, provide a diverse array of breakfast options with a smile and welcoming attitude, to start your day. We know you will enjoy your stay, as we have for the past 5 years.

Room Tip: All the rooms are comparable and comfortable on both floors of the hotel. There is a self-serve washing machine and dryer for extended stays. The outdoor swimming pool is relaxing and refreshing.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Murray B
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I had to make a quick trip to Bird-in-Hand to pick up a piece of furniture at Peaceful Valley so I used this opportunity to go see Jonah at Sound and Sight. Holiday Inn Express is only 2 miles away, in the Rockvale Outlet complex, along with numerous restaurants and fastfood establishments. As it turned out, I was given the very same room I was assigned in December - possibly because I ask for something with easy access so I don't have to walk far. I was able to park right outside my window which made me feel secure with my blanket chest in my car! I'm not suggesting it is a bad neighborhood (far from it) but I like to be able to see my car. Everything was immaculate in the room and the bed was very comfortable. The televison had many channels and extras. A free breakfast is offered between 6:30-10:30am with many tasty options. All this being said, the most important reason for staying is because Chick-fil-A is across the street!

Room Tip: Both time I stayed in Room 166 which is in the rear of the building, its quiet and close to the exit.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family