US$71
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$199
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$199
US$144
US$189
Hotels.com
All reviewsholiday inn expressfront deskoutlet mallthe american music theatercracker barrelroom was cleanthe breakfast areastay there againnice hotelfree breakfasthotel is locatednice outdoor poolyogurtsight sound theaterhard boiled eggsone night staynice breakfast
Reviewed 31 August 2014

This is a very well maintained hotel with friendly staff and a great breakfast included. Rooms were newer and clean. Beds very comfortable. As with most places I stay I shop price on the net and suggest this hotel if you can find special pricing.

1  Thank 46341ArtLover
LNSSW_Admin, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Hello 46341ArtLover,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found your rooms clean and our staff friendly. I hope to see you for your 3rd stay very soon.

Jennifer Abbas
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Called in advance to find out if the hotel was recently renovated to which I received a yes. When we got there I was not impressed at all. I have stayed at the Holiday inn express in Bensalem and Harrisburg NE and they were beautiful, clean and new....this was not! Our room had a terrible mildew smell and upon arrival there were crumbs and garbage on the floor. We have a baby that crawls around so this was certainly unacceptable! I do not recommend staying at this hotel! I too had to wash all my clothing when I returned home as the smell came home with me. The only positive I would say is that the hotel is in a good location.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mammaB5278
LNSSW_Admin, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Hello mammaB5278,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your stay with us. I am very sad to hear that you were not welcomed with a clean and fresh smelling room as you should expect. I have forwarded your comments onto my housekeeping department.

We are currently starting a renovation to update many aspects of our hotel and I would hope that you'd give us another chance to prove our hospitality.

Jennifer Abbas
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The hotel is undergoing renovations so I let the condition of the hallways go… very understandable. Our room was pool side, very nice I thought. We have small children, easy access is always appreciated. Our room smelled musty and always seemed damp. We found garbage under the beds and the sun blocking curtain had holes in it. The bathroom had mold in the shower, the fan in the ceiling was not set properly. I could hear the alarm clock of the room next to us.
Breakfast was ok, seating is tough on the weekends.
The pool is advertised as heated…. not so much, three of the four heat jets were working and it wasn’t the cleanest.
What really upset me, was it was 10:30am on our check out day and we were moving kids and luggage to the car. We had finished our first trip out and I was headed back into the room for round two. I found the maid in the hallway with my things telling me I had forgotten them. I was extremely angry and told her to stay out of the room. I called the front desk to complain and was told the housekeeping manager would be down to speak with the maid. I was there until 11am and never saw anyone. I don’t feel this is appropriate and we will not go back.

Hello torilee77,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to my attention & apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced I am very sorry that we dropped the ball. That is not what you should expect when staying with us.

It is our goal to consistently provide superior service & accommodations & your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guest, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive & welcome any opportunity to improve.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we hope you will continue to choose Holiday Inn Express for your future travel needs.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I thought the man that signed us in was very rude & unfriendly. When we got to the room it had a very strong odor. It really was the smelliest room I have ever stayed in. When we got home the next day I had to remove everything from the suit case that was not even worn & wash them because they smelled so badly. The bathroom did not look like they really took thier time in cleaning. It was just over all HORRIBLE & SMELLY!!!! :-(

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
padutchhotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Sandyju2,

I just saw your comments regarding your recent stay with us and I must sincerely apologize as this is not our way either in service or product. Please accept my apologies.

If you could give me a call at 717-293-9500 ext. 304 so we can review your comments together. I would really appreciate it.

Respectfully,

John R. Watts

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Clean & well maintained hotel just about 40 minutes away from Hershey! Nice and friendly staff! We have traveled here twice with our family and both times were great. The hotel is nestled right in the middle of the outlet center, which is so great if you want to run out and shop during some down time. It's not noisy or congested due to the stores, you would never know they were there. Complimentary breakfast area is immaculate and well stocked for a quick breakfast in the morning. Each room has a fridge and microwave, perfect when you have little kids and need to store items or warm up a bottle. I would recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I've heard to ask for rooms away from the elevator due to noise level at night.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
padutchhotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Danielle D.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your trip to beautiful Lancaster county. Our location does make it nice to enjoy the day being adventurous in Hershey all while knowing you can relax at the hotel. Our breakfast hostess always enjoys the company of our guests and loves to make sure everyone if fed before heading out for a full day of fun.

Thanks again for taking the time to review our hotel and can't wait to see you on your next adventure.

John R. Watts