US$159
Hotels.com
US$177
Doubletree.com
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$71
US$64
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$199
US$223
US$164
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$189
US$172
Agoda.com
All reviewsholiday inn expressfront deskoutlet mallthe american music theatercracker barrelroom was cleanthe breakfast areanice hotelstay there againfree breakfasthotel is locatednice outdoor poolyogurtsight sound theaterhard boiled eggsone night staynice breakfast
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Almost never got into my room...the swipe card was just that, you waved it it fron of the door mechanism (showing my age). All that aside, this property just off a main route, but with GPS easy to find. The folks on the front desk were helpful (although they didn't tell me how the entry key worked...guess I was supposed to know) It was clean and wuiet and would stay here again if I ever return to Amish country.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
TroyBrensinger, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you
enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

If you want a decent hotel for the money this is the place to go. It is really nothing special in fact the service rooms and food are all mediocre but thats what you get for the money. The room (especially the bathroom) could of been a bit cleaner but overall we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

We truly appreciate your thoughtful take on our hotel. We are committed to consistently excellent service and throughout. While it appears that we hit the mark in many areas, we will certainly address the shortcoming you noted in the bathroomarea.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I booked a room there using points I had for a free night. Last time I had stayed at this location was back in 2007 when it was a Holiday Inn Express. I was very impressed with the hotel and the staff. Everyone was very friendly, rooms, halls, lobby etc... were all clean. The free breakfast was wonderful with many options including scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, and muffins.

The location is wonderful with it being right in the middle of the outlet stores, plenty of options for getting a meal and it's right across the street from the American Music Theatre, so if you are going to a show, you don't even need to drive.

I would definitely stay here the next time I visit the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience with our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we very much look forward to welcome you back soon so that we can exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The hotel was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast included sausage, eggs, pastries, cereal, yogurt, bagels, fruit, and waffles. The outdoor pool was nice & clean with pool towels, tables, umbrellas and lounge chairs. Very nice to relax after a busy day. No road noise from Route 30. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
TroyBrensinger, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Comfort Inn - Rockvale Outlets. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we very much look forward to welcome you back soon so that we can exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The Comfort Inn was a wonderful hotel to stay in when visiting the Lancaster area. The hotel was very clean and service on rooms was provided early in the day. The breakfast included sausage, eggs, pastries, cereal, yogurt, bagels, fruit, and waffles. Coffee and lemon water was available all day. The hotel is very convenient to visiting the Amish and Lancaster area. I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family