“More than what you pay for”
Review of CiCi's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
CiCi's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I love Cici's, so I am mildly biased. It's cheap and you get a wide selection of toppings to choose from and have the option to request any type of pizza if it's not on the buffet. It's not the greatest pizza ever, mind you, but at the same time, for the price you pay, it's good. Staff was very friendly and attentive and the building was very well maintained.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

4/2/13 My wife and I took the grandkids (3and1)to CiCi'c after the Choo Barn today. The kids were free and seniors get $.50 off. Someone mentioned the over weight people in their review which can be applicable to any restaurant. This restaurant is a hybid of fast food and a real restaurant. You can come in just for a salad if you want. It's only 6 bucks: ok $5.99 Drinks are $1.49. Water free. I had the soup, salad, 4 pieces of pizza and a bun. Very tasty. It's a buffet and you can choose what you want to eat: The staff are hospitable, polite and willing to get you what you want. My wife wanted thin crust pepperoni pizza and they made some up for her and brought it to the table. While there the server asked if we wanted any more drinks or if they could help us in any other way. Good service to me. The children had plain noodles, salad, and a few bites of pizza. There is a tv with cartoons and one for adults. Also there is an arcade which includes an air hockey table. Drink products are powered by Coke. The pizza is definately not Ledo's where the grease runs down you lips. They have at least 12 pizzas on the buffet at any given time, brownies, cinnamon buns, pasta, two kinds of sauce red and white, soup, and salad bar. Silverware and condiments are by the coke machine. This is a good place to take a family, ball team or any other group that wants to have fun.. They don't always bus the tables right away because they have a cart that they take around. Only drawback. A Lot of Bang for the Bucks! Located in the Target Shopping Center Route 30 Lancaster.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

You won't go away hungry from this pizza buffet. There are 2 types of salad, pasta, and many different flavours of pizza on the buffet line as well as desserts (the cinnamon buns are amazing!) and for those who have a particular pizza flavour in mind, they will also make your pizza just the way you like it. Our famly always enjoys CiCi's.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I went into CiCi's right before closing and instead of getting the cold shoulder I was warmly greeted and treated like I was their first customer of the day. In addition my pizza was made with care, quality and tasted great. If I lived in the area I would be a regular customer.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Visited on a Sunday afternoon. Each and every tray was beyond filthy - others' food was all over each tray. Cashier had no idea how to swipe a credit card.

Other customers were also very frustrated with the exceptionaly poor customer service.

It's sad, because I really used to like this CiCi's, but no more.

PS - I saw NO adults working when we visited. Putting these poor kids in charge was obviously a huge mistake by CiCi's management.