“FUN !!”
Review of Dutch Wonderland

Dutch Wonderland
Ranked #4 of 77 things to do in Lancaster
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 35 rides, attractions, and shows, Dutch Wonderland is the perfect place to spend time together as a family. Cool off in Duke's Lagoon water play area and make discoveries at Exploration Island, where dinosaurs come to life!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I go here every year with my grandkids and we always have lots of fun ,,, great rides for small and bigger kids !!

996 - 1,000 of 2,031 reviews

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Cost: $38.75/person ages 3 and over. Looks for coupon codes and deals. I was able to get our tickets for $31.50/person. Tickets are good starting 3 hrs before closing on the night before your "full day." I didn't know this, so we weren't able to take advantage of this offer, but a nice offer if it works out!

Rides: My kids (Ages 7, 6, 3, 1) loved it. Lots of rides for all of them (except the 1 yr old - she basically just suffered through the day). The "older" kids especially loved the Kingdom Coaster, Bumper Cars and Frog Hopper. Complaints: I read a lot of reviews talking about how lines were short. We purposely went on a weekday (Friday) to avoid lines, but it was crowded and because it seemed they staffed all the rides with only one employee, many lines took at least 30-45 minutes (Double Splash Flume, Turtle Whirl, Bumper Cars, etc). Other complaint is that the pony rides were $6/person and my daughter was on that horse for no more than a minute or two. They should either drop the price or lengthen the time of the ride.

Staff: Friendly and helpful. Just wish they would put two on rides instead of one; would make things move a lot faster!

Food: Terrible. I had read that on other reviews and it was all true! There probably is some decent food somewhere at the park, but it definitely wasn't at Noble Roman's Pizza or the Potato Patch. The food at those two places was overpriced and tasted terrible.

Entertainment: The only show we went to was A Dragon's Tale, but it was cute. It was a diving/water show and the kids liked it.

Overall, a fun day and a great place to visit with kids ages 3-7.

1  Thank kls118
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great day, good park, some patrons weren't very nice. All in all it was a good day except when the sky ride attendant "Jo" mutter profanity at me. She thought couldn't hear, but I did.

How rude?

Great day at Dutch Wonderland until that moment. They need to fire that old lady.

3  Thank Daddy D
Reviewed 17 August 2014

It was our first time visiting Dutch Wonderland. Our 3 year old had a blast. We will return. The food was way over priced so we opted to eat outside of the park. There is a water park and a dinosaur exploration island. The dinosaurs all moved and made noises, my son loved that! The place was very clean. There was always people walking around picking up trash from the ground. There is even a place to ride horses at. (Horse riding is $6 or $10 for a ride and hat) There is a section for free parking or it is $10 for the preferred parking area. Great for a family day. :)

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Great rides and wait times but ate at Merlin's and returned all adult food...unrecognizable chicken and veggie burgers with wilted lettuce.

2  Thank momalia