We stayed overnight as part of a Pensylvania road trip.
Impeccable and helpful front desk and a lot of amenities in the lobby bade well. The rooms were spacious and the bedding was top notch. However a few aspects could do with improvement:
* the room clearly had not been vaccum cleaned: just in the space betweent eh two beds, there was a torn piece of cigarette box, as well as an M&Ms. It was all the more weird as both the bathroom and bedding were pristine
* the breakfast was a bit of a letdown. I was adequate but calling it "continental breakfast" may be a bit grand. Plastic cutlery and paper plates sort of went against the "home feel" that the place is shooting for. Comparing to other hotels in the area which offer a lot more choice (e.g. waffle maker etc), this was a bit underwhelming
* the restaurant serves honest hearty food (standard american food, no attempt to disguise it as anything fancy) but the setting is more that of a diner than a restaurant, and the service can be moody
All in it was a great spot for some R&R and a safe option but I am unsure it offers a level of quality that justifies the price difference with one of the other Inns in the area
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn of Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Of Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Country Hotel Lancaster
- Country Inn Lancaster
- Lancaster Country Hotel
- Lancaster Country Inn