“circle m = family”

Circle M RV & Camping Resort
Reviewed 25 March 2011

boy were we impressed with this campground.i love seeing my wife and kids faces(young adults)especially my wife,its total unwind time for both of us ,being from new york and all.cheesy grins,cloud nine euphoria,and lets not forget the staff are great.my kids drove up again for a three day getaway and were thrilled to hear were going back in April 2011.were looking forward to it.keep up the great work Circle M.were proud to say your our campground.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
11  Thank csantana2

Reviewed 21 September 2010

When we arrived our cabin/trailer had blocked drains which to be fair was sorted out promptly.
The cabin/trailer was dusty and there was lots of other signs of improper cleaning, e.g stained curtains, crumbs in the kitchen cupboards.
Having been assured that a 38 foot cabin would be sufficent for ten people, we were slightly surprised at how cramped it truly was.
The outside table whe most were we dined for all our meals had the most hideous rocking motion whenever someone stood up or sat down.
The area was also plagued with mosiquitos with no evidence of any form of pest control in place.
Our children did enjoy use of the swimming pool facilities on the Saturday night but were greatly dissapointed to find both the main pool and the mini golf closed on the Sunday evening.
Being located close to a mall with a Weiss was also useful as the onsite shop/trading post was useless.
proximity to mall very important because onsite shop is useless

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank rebheb
Reviewed 10 April 2010

We have been a member of Outdoor world for about 4 years and have been going to Circle M for 2 years.First I would like to say I have been camping all my life . I only wish my parents could have found a place like this when I was young.Now for the pros and cons. Lets start with the cons very nice campground, when you first pull in it is very impressive but they put the storage lot as soon as you get to the campsites. It wouldnt be bad if the campers were clean ! Now the pros people say not alot to do ,first club blazer for the kids, how about indoor pool,hot tub,indoor waterslide kiddy pool.Then a outdoor pool ,under roof mini golf and game room. Not to mention all that Pa. has to offer.People need to understand it is a CAMPGROUND.Not a amusement park.Keep up the great work Circle M and see you soon. The Rener's

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
10  Thank TheRenners
Reviewed 21 October 2008

As a master member of outdoor world since 1989 I have been very pleased with the concept of campground membership until Thousand Trails took over. I feel that their policies have come close to violating the parameters of my original contract'.Shortened season,shortened operating hours for the store and restaurant and a charge for guests to name a few.Revenue generation seems to take priority over consideration for the the members.As a stopover for travelers Circle M is fine but I strongly advise to think twice before buying a membership.

Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
14  Thank camper50
Reviewed 24 August 2008

Hi, I'm a menber and i use to like outdoor world but since trail Blazer took over thing's have really changed. The indoor pool is no longer open all year round. You can not go camping for two week's over the winter. What about the menber's who liked to camp during the winter. I feel it's wrong to the menber who bought there menbership and are still paying fee's for the up keep. I feel like it should go back to the way it was or they should buy back your menbership at what you paid for it.

Stayed: November 2004
7  Thank deh422
Reviewed 26 June 2008

We have family in the Lancaster/Millersville area and the Circle M is very convenient to both. The park staff is super friendly and willing to go out of their way for you. The park is clean and the pools are great. There is a great deal of hills and finding a level site during a busy weekend is not always easy. Most of the sites are back in and have a steep grade to overcome. This is not exactly what a large Class A needs or wants. Once on the site bring, you wood levels. Circle M needs level their sites asap! There is a nice game room and small trading post. There is a small restaurant open mostly on weekends. It is 15 minutes from a great Farmers Market (Rutz) and close to Dutch Wonderland and only 30 minutes from Hershey Park. Close to some GREAT Pennsylvania Dutch Restaurants. Grocery stores, and a small but good restaurant called Barn Stormer.
Good sataillite signal, but wi-fi signal is not strong. We use air cards and they worked fine.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 10 June 2008

Circle M is a great place to stay and its located right near shoping and amusement and resturants but if your lokking for that spark of excitment then its kinda not the place to go. I mean I love circle M to the botttom of my heart but i think they need more 1-on-1 activites for kids and parents. Like mabey a massage room of scense its located right on the susqehana river why not a beach. Not a big one just like a little small beach. And the cabins are great but sometimes they need to take more time to clean them for the next group. And mabey they can change the arrangments sometime. I mean everytime I go there I know my way around the cabin like that. And I always get the same one. Mostly I love Circle M but I think they should tweak on it a little. Thankyou

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TravelQT14
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Country Inn of Lancaster
#17 of 40 in Lancaster
Spring Gulch Resort Campground
PA Dutch Country RV Resort

Been to Circle M RV & Camping Resort? Share your experiences!