“Great service and food”

Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Chick-fil-A, home of the famous Original Chicken Sandwich, Waffle Potato Fries, and warm hospitality, loves to serve Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. If you're hungry for chicken, you've come to the right place. ;) Please tell us about your visit! We love serving guests both local and out-of-town, and are always looking for how we can improve!
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We almost didn't go in because of the number of customers in line but am glad we did. They moved peope through very quickly and efficiently.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is one of my favorite secrets, here in Lancaster, the owners and staff are absolutely terrific , Chick-fil-a is a top quality franchise, and I support them as much as I can. May be crowed at times, it if you need anything always ask the friendly staff, they are great! Always clean and nice.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Just like every other chick-fil-a everything was fresh hot and tasty. Everyone was nice and friendly and the parking area was well lit.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

This review is really based on the service received by every employee I encountered on a very busy Saturday afternoon. The food is very good of course, unless you haven't been to a Chik-fil-a then you don't know what you are missing. Its quality, its as healthy as fast food gets, and the restaurants are always clean and organized, this location was no exception.
But the real reason behind this revue is for Julia, an associate who took my order at the register. I observed not just me, but the same positive smiling greeting she gave everyone in her line, and I do mean 4 lines, 8 people deep. She would listen carefully to the order, repeat any questions she had, and was accomadating for any request. My was just that, a bit of have it your own order, which was not a challenge for her. I'm not sure how long she has been there, or what training was provided, but her type of customer service can't be taught, you have to have that belief in the product and committment to do whatver it takes. Working in Customer Service most of my life, I appreciated her professionalism in a retail environment. Once again, if you have never worked retail, you should. It refines and sorts out the hard workers like Julia.
Thanks Julia for making lunch, on what was a great day of shopping and touring, an enjoyable experience as well.Cross over from the outlets and visit Chik-fil-a, you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Food area was dirty and disgusting dining area was the same no where to put trash as cans were full and overflowing with trash tables were dirty and not wiped clean floors were unswept and dirty people were using the bathroom as a dressing room a customer was standing next to the food counter wearing no shoes and holding a pair of dirty shoes near where you pick up your food disgusting this place is very unclean

2  Thank Krokalicious