“ny is finally here”

New York Pizza on the Run
Ranked #400 of 601 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 August 2013

the staff is very friendly and the food is outstanding. I usually just stick to the pizza which taste exactly like everything you get in New York. If you are into a think breaded pizza sicilian is the way to go. they also have one of the largest pies I have ever seen in Lancaster, and if you order while in the shop youll even get to see them throw it in the air !!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2013

As a pizza lover, I am always trying new places in the area as soon as possible, but I have never been so disappointed. I ordered take out by calling in advance, but the pizza had not even been started when I arrived at the scheduled time. It tasted only barely better than cardboard with a bland sauce and cheese.

1  Thank Tom82752