“great food”

Ranked #120 of 569 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“great food”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had the 2 for $25 meals and it was a great value. My wife had a delicious salad and I had chicken gnocchi soup which was hot like I wanted it. Our entrees were chicken alfredo and shrimp mezzaluna. Both platters were large and very good. For dessert we had chocolate mousse cake-large and delicious. The service ,food ,and atmosphere were all enjoyable.

• Visited July 2014

Lebanon PA
“Yummy breadsticks and salad.”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My wife loves the salad and bread sticks the most of all. But overall a great establishment. Every time we have been here we have had great service, and the place is spotless. The food is great for a chain restaurant. I have had better Italian food, but for a chain restaurant you can't expect more. We usually go for dinner, and it is always busy, we just plain for a bit of a wait when we go. They are very good about getting everybody seated in a minor amount of time, and yet you never feel rushed.

• Visited May 2014
“What happened to the good food and good service ?”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I used to love going here but I don't think I will be back. The food was tasteless and the server wasn't as friendly as they used to be.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We had a group of 25 and had to wait a little bit but they were great. They were willing to separate our checks and then combine any necessary. The service was quick and the servers were very polite.

Visited March 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Burnt sausage AGAIN. Not enough sauce. SLOW service.”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I gave this place another try, and honestly, will be forced to do so again since my family in Lancaster enjoys it. But this was NOT a good visit.

Service was pathetically slow. I think it took 45 minutes for our food to come to our table after we ordered it. And just like last time I was here, they burnt the living daylights out of the sausage that I ordered with my spaghetti with meat sauce. Hint to the cook: The sausage should not be BLACK.

My spaghetti came to the table with a healthy portion of pasta and what looked like about a tablespoon of sauce. I had to ask for another dish of sauce. Even after that, there was not a lot of sauce. This sauce also seems to have been cheapened. I could have sworn their meat sauce once had ground sausage in it to help add some flavor, but this just had ground beef. Not very flavorful at all. The dish was a disappointment, except for the quantity.

There were little kids in our party, and they took longer to bring their food and beverages out than anyone else's. THAT'S BACKWARDS! Any good server knows to get the kids' stuff out FIRST! Then the server took forever to ask if we wanted more salad, and then to bring it out when we told her yes.

Total bill was only $100 for 6 adults and 3 kids, and everyone else (except me) seemed to enjoy their food...though everyone complained about the wait and there were some complaints about too much dressing in the salad.

Next time I'm forced to come back to this place, I hope the service is faster, the sausage isn't burnt, the sauce is served more liberally, and there is actually some flavor in the sauce.

• Visited December 2013