“Very disappointed”

Papa Dino's
Ranked #321 of 596 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Went here based on reviews. Terrible. Worst pizza in area. Remind me of the pizza you get at a drive in theater. Place was empty, and with good reason. Other than order window and pickup window, everything behind glass and boxes. We will not be back. Pizza sauce bland, better from Walmart. Cheese, tired and no real taste

Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

Papa Dino's has been around since I was a kid (that's a long time). I often stop in for two two slice special but for last few Fridays I have been getting an extra large with extra cheese and mushrooms. Simply incredible! My 12 year old loves it too, a family tradition.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

I have been going here for years, and the pizza is as good today as it was years ago! In my opinion it is the best pizza Lancaster County has to offer, and their fries are good too!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Delicious thin crust, flavorful sauce and robust cheddar cheese makes this the best pizza ever!

Reviewed 18 June 2012

After moving to the Manheim area, we were eager to find the best pizza place around. Papa Dino's has recently been renamed "Rino's", and we had read one negative review on Yelp.com. However, we are always willing to give something a try, and I am so thankful we did! In the past 2 weeks, we've tried the Margherita, White, and BBQ Chicken Pizzas via take-out. We also took my mother-in-law there for lunch on her birthday and enjoyed the crabcake fettucini alfredo. Each pizza we tried was literally the best version of that pizza we've EVER had. The pasta dish and dining experience in the restaurant was wonderful as well. The atmosphere there is very peaceful out on the deck (surrounded by peaceful farmland). Inside, it seemed a bit loud with TVs in the dining area, which is why we went outside. The service was also quite good. But seriously, with food like that, you just can't go wrong: take-out OR dine-in. Please give them a try - you won't regret it!