“Travelers friend”

Ranked #121 of 570 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oceanside, New York
“Travelers friend”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

As always, better than fast food. They are very accommodating to travelers and have curbside service as most do. Just double check they gave you the utensils you asked for.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Good but not perfect”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have always liked applebees . The food is good fresh and yummy.
The only problem is that couple of the times they served me raw meat , no matter when I asked for medium or medium rare , meat was almost rare . Once I asked for medium and it was over cooked so I decided to change it to medium rare and it was all raw . And once again medium and still too bloody !!!
So although the quality is ok , I have no idea what types of steak I should order !!!

USA
“Good food, lousy service”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was disappointed in the service I had. Our waitress wasn't very attentive. The sirloin steak was delicious and so was the french onion soup!

“Great Hospitality”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The service was absolutely great and the food was not disappointing - yummy. My boys and I enjoyed the boneless BBQ wings and Shirley Temples all around.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good dinner”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Took the grand kids to dinner after the rides. Good selection of food for the kids' My daughter and I ordered from the Two for Twenty menu and both platters were good. Servers very friendly and attentive.

Visited June 2014