“Sports bar, typical food”
Review of Roseville Tavern

Roseville Tavern
Ranked #404 of 591 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 August 2013

AT 5:30 there were only two other tables occupied. Very typical bar food: that is, OK but if you're trying to eat healthy, this isn't a good choice. TVs going all the time. Not much of a wine list.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

This restaurant was very nice to accommodate Special Olympics for their Fundraiser. We ate on the Patio which had nicely painted picnic tables, table umbrellas, an outdoor bar area, and plenty of space. We had sweet potato fries, quesadillas and tacos. Draft Beer was nice and cold and the food was very tasty. They have daily specials on both beer and food.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I found this restaurant on restaurant.com. We went in with the impression it was just another eatery. There were 4 in our party,including our 5 yr old grandson. I have to say the waitstaff was very paitient with him ordering his own food. They treated him very well. They were all friendly and open,as if we've always gone there. The food was great at a great price. It was fresh and there was a wonderful variety.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I've been coming to the Roseville for years, and this is the first time I was ready to walk out before getting a drink. The service was so slow, it took a good 10 minutes before we saw a waitress.

2  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 8 March 2013

This is an old establishment but we had never eaten there. We ordered Spinach Salads mine with Salmon and my husbands with beef tips. These were extremely tasty. When we ordered water the waitress immediately suggested a slice of lemon. The service was timely and we were relaxed.
We sat in the first room we entered which was close to the bar and found because of the darkness my husband had trouble finding his way but then he had just come from the eye doctor. Did not know there was porch seating but looking for the restroom I saw it. That was well lighted with natural light. The bus boy made certain that our empty plates did not remain on our table. There is one change I would make here and that is to make certain the indoor outdoor carpeting leading to the front door is kept clean. (This could be a real problem since this Tavern is right along a heavily traveled road) I certainly would eat here again.