“A great variety of sandwiches, sides and deserts”

Isaac's Deli Incorporated
Ranked #143 of 600 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I love Isaac's. Today I had their limited time "Thanksgiving on a bun." It's actually turkey stuffing, cranberry sauce, mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato on a pretzel roll. I prefer mine without the lettuce and tomato and with extra cranberry sauce.
If you eat in you're served a small bowl of pickled veggies and different varieties of pickles. Sandwiches are typically served with regular or tri-color potato chips and a dill pickle. Drinks like iced tea and soda have free refills. Check the web for discount coupons!

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

They are not at this address so we went to greenfield to try them. So don't look to hard. I have to write a long enough review so it will publish

1  Thank Chewable
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Delicious, wholesome, reasonable salads and sandwiches. Love the pretzel rolls. Something to appeal to everyone. Great service! Will return again when we're in the Lancaster area!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Ate a late lunch with family but our food was slow to be delivered. Without any imploring the asst mgr comp'ed the entire meal, which I thought was too generous so I left a good tip. Adult food was good, kid portions were miniscule. Neither of my kids liked the rainbow bread.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Had lunch here with my 5 year old grandson. My sandwich was excellent. What I really liked were the selection of sides on the children's menu. My grandson loved the carrots with dip. A nice change from the usual.