“I don't get the high ratings.”
Review of Panera Bread

Ranked #160 of 579 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Lebanon PA
“I don't get the high ratings.”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I don't understand the rave reviews for this place. I have yet to receive a quality meal here. The food is basically mediocre, with little to no flavor at all. The food is way overpriced for the quantity and quality. I will not be back, waste of time and money.

• Visited March 2014

Lancaster
“Cold soup”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

The food is pricey! We had soup and half a sandwich. The soup was cold. Took it back to the counter. The counter lady freaked out said get that away from this area. I said the soup is cold. So she gave me another bowl and I stuck my finger in it and it was cold too! She said go to the front door where the microwaves are and heat it up! Not a good lunch. Won't go there again!

1 Thank Susan H
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Too pricey!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Have been going to this cafe since 2002 and the prices continually rise from bagels to coffee. There are no sugar-free or low-fat bakery items, expect to pay $7.00 for a sandwich.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Barbara_Realtor
Garland, Texas
“Great Staff and Service”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

A great place to enjoy Breakfast or Lunch! Alot of different items! I have been there the last 2 days and bought Bagel Packs each time! Here working and what a Great Value!Staff was Great and service was fast! And Yes! They were not out of any Coffee!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jimmy H
Cleona, Pennsylvania
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I ordered and the cashier asked me for my Panera Card. I didn't have it on me so she looked it up by my phone number and then told me I had a free birthday pastry! Sweet (literally, haha.) Food was ready before I was finished filling my drink. I recommend!

Visited April 2013