“Quiet Atmosphere”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Capitol Heights, Maryland
“Quiet Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I went in looking for sea food. The crab cakes were good and it was kind of quite. The servers were very nice and pleasent

Visited February 2014

“Probably would not go out of our way to eat here again.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Broccoli cold barely cooked and mashed potatoes were slightly warm. I had to send my crab cake back not done as I requested. Prime rib was good. Maybe if manager and others wouldn't stand around talking to the . chefs things would get done properly

• Visited November 2013
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Big convention at the hotel, so menu was modified & did not have selections that were on their website which was the reason we selected this restaurant. We waited 1 hour for our dinner.. Prime rib was dry and not prepared like we ordered... So our waiter offered us a filet mignon that was cooked perfect for the same price. Potatoes were cold . They were definitely having an off night..call before you make a reservation and ask if their regular menu will be offered. Service very slow! And no dessert menu or coffee were available!

• Visited November 2013
Grant
“Not worth the price”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Very disappointed with the quality of food. The steak was tough and all our food was served cold not even lukewarm. It took over 1 hour to receive our entree. Definitely not worth the prices charged.

Visited October 2013
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania
“What a wonderful Birthday Dinner for our son!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

We were to Lancaster on an over night get away to celebrate my son's birthday. We don't live to far from Lancaster and I picked this resort since my hubby and son are both golfers. They enjoyed a birthday game of golf together.
We went for a wonderful meal on a Sun. evening after their golf game. It was excellent from soup to nuts. I had the Filet Mignon, my hubby had a Sirloin, and our son had Ravioli that he had topped with lump crab meat in the sauce. I enjoyed a wonderful Crab Cocktail that was the best I have ever had anywhere. Both of my guys enjoyed a bowl of a Cheeseburger Soup that they said was terrific.
I had made arrangements ahead of time for a desert or cake with a candle. I picked the Lava cake that was excellent. We were really catered to, it was a beautiful atmosphere, and the food was great. There were not many dining on a Sun. evening but I think this place is a hidden gem. I would surely eat there again when visiting Lancaster and look forward to another great meal. Compliments to the Chef. It was ALL top notch.

• Visited October 2013