“Hot coffee in the morning”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #13 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Lancaster
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Our hotel just in back of DD "Wingate" didn't have very good coffee so was glad to see DD in the front of the hotel.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Have gone here twice for Saturday morning and they never have available what is in their website. They either " just ran out" or no longer offer that.

This Saturday they said they had the drink and after we paid they said... "oh sorry, we don't but we added sugar to another drink and that should be the same". I was ordering off the DD Smart menu. Ugh

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This is the worst Dunkin' Donuts I have ever been to. They only reason I go here is because it is near my home, and they have never gotten my order right. In just the past two days, m VERY simple order was incorrect. Yesterday I ordered a medium Pumpkin coffee and a bagel that i asked to be extra toasted. They gave me a small coffee and a bagel that was barely hot. Today I went and ordered a medium pumpkin coffee, thats it. When I was 3 mins from work I took a sip and its regular coffee. Something like this happens every, single, time I go there. And on top of it they are not friendly, have never said hello or thank you to me at the drive thru window. I'm officially done.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My wife needed her Dunkin' since America runs on Dunkin'. We went a little late in the evening, around 8, they close at 9. We didn't get a donut. The selection was very poor at that time. I guess you have to go earlier in the day to get a variety.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Shop was across the street from our motel. It was clean. the staff was friendly. The coffee was great and the crullers awesome.