“Our go to place!”

Mick's All American Pub
Ranked #384 of 591 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Mick's is a great place to go and unwind. Usually sit in the bar, because Robin the Manager is their and she is super attentive and friendly. Everyone knows everyone's name, and the place has a very "Cheer's" type atmosphere. Wings are awesome and the French dip sandwich which is prime rib on a hoagie with a bowl of french onion soup on the side for dipping is bar none. Different specials every night. Just an all around good place to go.

1  Thank BAM62

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were looking for a good restaurant after my son's graduation from Millersville University yesterday. We went to Tobias Frogs who could not accommodate our party of 9, which surprised me since a large portion of their dining area was closed. Really? A restaurant between 2 colleges with graduations yesterday (also Franklin/Marshall). We called Micks who were able to seat us immediately. We were not disappointed, 4 of 9 had the Mothers Day special which was crab meat and scallops over angel hair and a delicious blush sauce, all of the other meals were delicious as well! Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. I would definitely visit again when in the area!

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Terrible , we walked in and heard one of the staff say oh my look at the group that just came in.
We went to the back room and seated our selves. We were a party of 6.
The table was sticky and when I went to sit down someone in my party stopped me because there was broken glass all over the chair.
So we moved to another table. No service yet after being there for about ten minutes. This was the afternoon and not much business .
After 15 minutes we just got up and left! No on cared to wait on us. This isn't the first time I had bad time there. So we won't return there.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

There is a new Mick's All American pub that opened near at the IMAX theater in Lititz. I went over tonight and had terrific chicken wings and ice cold draft beer in a frozen glass... In fact I had several. I've not to the other locations but have heard good things about them. I don't think either of the other two places could be as polished and nice as this place is. Viddy staff was very friendly and the meals were terrific. The menu is much more extensive than you would imagine. I saw at least eight or ten other items I want to try. I can vouch for the new location: as being very good. Give it a try.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Not sure why there are such negative reviews. My husband and I frequent this place at least twice a month for the past 2 years and have never had a bad experience. The food is always fresh and tasty, the bartenders are super friendly and attentive and the atmosphere is comfortable and cozy. We usually sit at one of the tables in the bar area and even though it can get a little noisy at times because of certain people, it's never too much that you can't enjoy your meal. Overall, this is a great place to have a few drinks, enjoy some good food and watch the game.