“Well done”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #8 of 14 Bakeries in Lancaster
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Overall, it is what it is. I mean, it's a Dunkin Donuts, so nothing particularly unique. Butttt, I stress this a a lot, it was probably the cleanest one I've ever been too. Also, I've been to a lot of these that are crammed and you have no room. Not this one though. It's extremely spacious. Add in the good donuts, and it's a great stop.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Donuts were delicious, staff was friendly and courteous! We were in and out within a matter of minutes ready to enjoy our donuts.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Stopped in for a couple of iced coffees while on our way to the Amish House and Farm.

Nice to see staff smile and look as if they mean it.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

this is not a crowded place usually.
The cashiers are very friendly.
This Dunkin Donuts is very clean and spacious, and I like the atmosphere here.
Very cozy if you want to have a cup of coffee alone or with friends.