“Family Visiting”

Ranked #19 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Family Visiting”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I recently had family members come into town and needed to help them find somewhere to stay. I knew that the Hotel Lancaster had recently been renovated so I was a little leery about sending them there. Due to the very fair price my family decided to stay there and were very glad they did. The staff was very pleasant, the rooms were clean, and the location is great to get to all the fun downtown spots. I am very glad I now how a nice, affordable option that I can gladly recommend my family staying at.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Skcotter1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Greek first
Reviewed 31 May 2014

What a great hotel. Clean, pretty furnishings, really quiet (we were across from the elevator and ice machine and heard nothing), very friendly and helpful staff. Thanks Tom!

Being downtown is much more interesting than being out in Amish Country.

We will most certainly be back.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank TeamCooke
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I loved, loved, loved this hotel, it was clean, comfortable, and completely accommodating. The staff was great and totally helpful as well. The best part is the location, it's surrounded by great restaurants, bars and the Central Market. Stay here

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank LauraGPeas
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I arrived on the friday b4 memorial day & stayed until Monday morning. The room was extremely comfortable, clean, and well maintained. The staff were very professional and accomodating. I'd definitely go again if I had to stay in Lancaster. The location was ideal beacuse of the buzzing night life in the area a lot of great restaurants and bars that are a lot of fun.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 9th floor so I didn't hear any noise from the street level. The hotel doesn'...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Tony M
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Very friendly staff. Nice room. Pleasant atmosphere. Great free breakfast. I had to take a cab to the train station and instead of calling me a cab one of the directors at the hotel drove me. Really down to earth great people. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Stephen C
Bel Air, Maryland
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed here the weekend of April 25th, 2014. The staff went out of their way to be helpful, the beds were wonderful. The rooms are newly renovated and very clean. Continental breakfast was comprised of foods from the area which we enjoyed. All in all it was a great place to stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Deb E
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Nice looking lobby. Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Decent continental breakfast. Coffee was mediocre.

It's really convenient to everything in downtown Lancaster and easy to get to places outside of the city as well. A very friendly man chatted briefly with me in the the lobby only for me to find out later he was the owner! It was nice to see the owner is hands on and works there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business