“A normal chain restaurant of its level”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #428 of 593 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Come here often and it's always good. I never go in park city mall unless there's a long wait, but I come to this place which is thankfully right at an entrance. Anything on the Jack Daniels menu is good and I love the free refill mango slush.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I come here pretty often. I always get the Jack Daniels burger. It is great! It comes with fries and this awesome sauce to dip them in. Always good service

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

My daughter loves to go here. And so does the whole family! So she picked it for her birthday dinner! The staff is up beat and friendly! The food is amazing and the drinks are good too!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I visited with wife, four kids (ages 7, 4, 2, and 1) parents, and brother. Had a great time!

Convenient stroller parking inside the restaurant. fast seating, even though our party was so large and it was lunch hour. Sorry I have no info on prices, because parents paid. Brother brought along a coupon for 20% off the entire bill...so I bet that saved a good amount.

Kids all had hamburgers, fries, slushies, and apple juice. The loved everything, and there was plenty left to take home and have lunch the next day for them.

Wife had the bacon NY cheddar burger. The sauce on it was too rich, the burger was too thick, and that all combined to make it much too heavy as a meal. It tasted great. But a smaller burger would be better. Fries at Friday's are excellent! She had Coke.

I ordered (Specifically asked for a small) regular burger with the blue cheese and bacon burger toppings. Again, this thing came out and was MASSIVE! Too much food! It tasted great, but a smaller burger would have been preferred. Also had a nice HUGE (22 ounce) Miller Lite. Yum.

Ordered the tostato nachos as an appetizer. Eh. Not impressed. A little burnt, and way too many refried beans on them. Sucked the flavor right out of the dish. Would not order them again. They also took too long to get to the table.

Had the regular chips and salsa too. As usual at Friday's, TERRIFIC!

Our server was excellent. She looked exactly like Jillian Michaels from Biggest Loser. And she was so friendly and helpful. The kitchen was a little slow, because our food took forever to come out. But our excellent server helped mitigate the problem with that.

Bathrooms small. So if someone's in the other stall for #2, it's a bit unpleasant to the ears and the nose. Other than that, a good experience.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stopped by on a Saturday night after a pleasant evening in the mall taking photos for our baby's first Christmas. We told the hostess that we preferred a booth, but a table would be fine as well. She looked around and said that she had to seat us in a table since we had a stroller. I told her that it was fine and she somewhat sternly said that we had to be at a table because we had a stroller (I said that it was fine, so why get snappy?). We were seated at a large round table at the end of a row that had a few too many tables jammed together. It barely sat the two of us and I slammed my head on a low hanging light fixture more than once during the meal. Our waitress was friendly and patient with us while we got the baby situated. She checked back enough to be prompt, but not so many times as to be annoying. Our food came out without waiting too long, but our order was incorrect. She brought us the items that were missing, but they did not arrive until about halfway through the meal. We tried the new burgers that are being heavily promoted. Mine was quite gross. I have never had a burger that bled so much grease. There was at least a quarter cup of grease on my hands and in a pool on my plate. It tasted okay, but nothing great. We eat at a different location of the same chain and the burgers have never been that bad. After the waitress brought the missing items from the meal, she was difficult to find. We assumed that it was because the larger party at the table next to us was finished. I got up to go wash all of the grease from my hands when I was done eating. I had to wait for a waiter to finish sweeping half of the aisle because he refused to move. It was the same issue trying to get back to my table because he had moved chairs into the walkway (not a fire hazard...?) When I got back to the table my baby was upset, so I took her in the stroller to pace in a hallway in the mall to calm her down. The hostesses standing at the stand couldn't be bothered to open the door, so I kicked it open and wiggled the stroller out. I was walking for 10 minutes and then went back to our table. My husband had just gotten the bill paid. This was around 10 PM and there was maybe one other party seated in our area of the restaurant. I grabbed a few of our bags and pushed the stroller to the door. I stood there for a few minutes trying to get a hold of all the bags and to open the door. The THREE hostesses at the stand all looked at me and didn't move a muscle. Nice service for a table that just dropped $50 at your restaurant. Frustrated, I told them "thanks for helping me with the door", to which one smiled and said "you're welcome!". To be clear, I had to kick the door open. They did not use the force to open the door. WE WON'T BE BACK. This is NOT the first time that we have had very similar service at this restaurant. We are members of their stripes program and waitresses tell you that the points can be earned but not redeemed. Upon speaking to a manager we were told that the waitress was unfamiliar with the system and did not want to ask how to use it. I guess that is a good reason to tell frequent customers that you do not honor the program. Simply put: This place employs ignorant, lazy individuals. Eat somewhere else.