“Best Service and Unexpectedly Good Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Annie Bailey's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 13 Nightlife in Lancaster
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I've been to Annie Bailey's twice, both times for professional functions. Both times, the Annie Bailey's staff were fantastic. The first time, a large group of us (10-14) popped in without a reservation on a week night. Two other local places couldn't accommodate us, but Annie Bailey's was able to and provided us with great service. The second time, I reserved a private space for 20. I ordered appetizers ahead of time and made arrangements for an open bar (with an upper limit) for my group. Angela assisted me with menu planning and Claire took excellent care of us while we were there. Those drinking water never had an empty glass, those with drinks had them quickly refilled, and Claire was sure to replenish the plates that went quickly (fried pickles and the cheese steak egg rolls). For an Irish Pub, their menu interestingly has a lot of southern food. And they do it pretty well. I've heard great things about the shepherd's pie, the brisket sandwich, the bread pudding, the fish & chips, plus the pickles and egg rolls already mentioned. Good beer selection, too. The food is good, the atmosphere is just what you'd expect, and the service is wonderful. Claire & Angela are helpful and friendly. I'd recommend Annie Bailey's to anyone looking for a good option in downtown Lancaster.

2  Thank wilmingtongal