Lancaster Arts Hotel
Country Inn
US$109
ComfortInn
US$176
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$72
US$69
Red Roof
US$99
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
US$122
Orbitz.com
1,016 results
All reviewstobacco warehouseturn down serviceexposed brickjohn jeffrieswine coolerloft suiteboutique hotelcovered parkingoriginal artfarm to tablered rosehardwood floorsbreakfast burritoslow elevatorfranklin marshallbeautiful hoteljacuzzi tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Two nights at the Lancaster Arts this past week, and I actually felt sad to leave. Everything about it is wonderful. Clean, comfortable, safe - all the basics. And then there are the extras you hope for, in abundance: the free bottles of Saratoga water left by your bedside each day; the red rose left for you each evening; the high quality toiletries that are so nice you will want to buy some to take home (and yes, they are available for sale); the wonderfully strong water pressure in the shower that so expertly soothes your tension; the truly fine dining in the building (JJ Jeffries) and nearby (Fenz) and the boutique coffee shop (Mean Cup) all of which contribute to making your stay extra special. There is also a beauty salon and more casual dining just a stone's throw away. And I am still thrilled by the sight of an Amish horse and carriage on the street - if you're from a big city as I am, this really is unique! Put simply, I cannot wait to get back to the Lancaster Arts Hotel and plan to bring my family next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Inspiration_Manager, Front Office Manager at Lancaster Arts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear RiTips,

Thank you so much for your review of the Lancaster Arts Hotel! As a repeat guest, I am happy to hear that you had another great stay at our hotel. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed some of the amentities we have to offer -- such as our complimentary Saratoga waters, nightly turndown service with rose and chocolate for every guest, and our chef-owned John J Jeffries restaurant on site. We appreciate that you find our location sufficient for your needs, and hope to see you again in the future! Thank you again!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

It's a nice place but has issues. Nobody there to greet me and take my luggage. Faulty jacuzzi in suite - crazy noise emanating. Lastly the flat screen tv in my bedroom has no picture. Poor maintenance in a room is inexcusable.

Room Tip: Tell the management to have a simple punch list so the room is in tip top shape.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear HeidibNyc,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Lancaster Arts Hotel. I do want to apologize if your experience was below satisfactory, because we want each and every one of our guests to have an enjoyable stay with us. Being that we are a small, boutique hotel, you are correct in that the hotel does not have bellmen. However, our front desk staff greets every guest, and is always willing to help with luggage if assistance is needed. There are also luggage carts in our front double doors of our lobby for our guests to use as well. As far as the negative issues you had experienced, to my knowledge, the front desk was not aware of TV issues in your room. If this was not brought to the attention of the front desk, there would be no way of us being able to resolve any issue. Please contact me directly to further discuss, if this was not the case. It was brought to my attention that there was an abnormal noise from the draining of the jacuzzi tub, which maintenance has been notified about, and I do want to thank you for letting us know. Unfortunately, maintenance issues can occur. We do our best to resolve any issues as soon as possible when able, and if for some reason we cannot, compensation is granted where appropriate, which was extended to you. If you decide to visit Lancaster again in the future, and would like to give the Lancaster Arts a second try, please contact me directly. Thank you again for taking the time to review your stay.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Although I was only there for a couple of hours the room was beautiful, clean and cozy. I will definitely be staying there in the future for a little weekend getaway. The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Inspiration_Manager, Front Office Manager at Lancaster Arts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Danielle B,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Lancaster Arts Hotel. Although you arrived late and departed early, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your brief stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This was my second stay at Lancaster Arts…. because my first stay was so very lovely, I decided to return. This gem is perfectly located for the work I do in the area. The staff is extraordinary-- so helpful and attentive to every need. They go the extra mile to be sure your stay is beyond satisfactory. The room is simple, elegant and the beds have been so comfortable. Everything is clean and I love the artful decor and the attention to detail. My room overlooked the water feature for the outside patio of the restaurant..nice to hear the fountain running… I will definitely return on my next trip to Lancaster.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank QuantumTraveler25
Inspiration_Manager, Front Office Manager at Lancaster Arts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear QuantumTraveler25,

Thank you for taking time to review the Lancaster Arts Hotel! As a repeat guest, we appreciate the kind words! I am happy to hear that our staff & customer service exceeded your expectations, and you were very pleased with the cleanliness of your room, and our attention to detail. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I recently stayed 5 nights at the Lancaster Arts Hotel for a business trip. My entire stay was AWESOME... the entire staff is Fabulous!!!!.... This was my first stay... and they WOW'd me!... From the complimentary breakfast, the complimentary turn down service each night - including a ROSE and CHOCOLATE!!!... Besides the fact that hotel is gorgeous (art!)... During my stay - I cancelled my next two stays at a hotel closer to my job and made the reservations at the Lancaster Arts Hotel (further away - but TOTALLY worth it!)... Looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Kimberly H,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Lancaster Arts Hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to do so! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed some of our amentities, such as our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast each morning, complimentary turndown service (with rose and chocolate for every guest), and the general aesthetic of being a converted 1881 tobacco warehouse. I am very happy that the staff exceeded your expectations! Thank you again, and we look forward to your upcoming stays with us!